Welcome to Agioi Apostoloi, a small village on the eastern coast of Attica, only 45mn drive from Athens, where many locals spend their summer, when Athens gets really hot.
Our house, only 215 m to the beach will offer you coziness, the views, and the amenities you are looking for when you travel either as a family or as a bunch of good friends.
As it is under renovation, which it takes place progressively, the property is offered at bargain price.
The house is located 1700m away from the center of the village in a neighborhood called "Poseidonia", named after the Greek god of sea Poseidon.
The house has 2 bedrooms, one bath with shower, a kitchen and a living room and a big veranda where we use to spend practically all day when we stay there. A small garden full of fruit trees (oranges trees, apricot trees, a fig tree, mandarin trees, a peach tree, lemons trees) and flowers as well as a barbecue will give your stay a special touch!
The sea view is fantastic whether from inside or from outside the house.
The space is under redecoration, so we offer it at a bargain price.
The kitchen is fully equiped (plates, cuttlery, cooking pots and various ustensils are available). There is a refrigirator and a stove.
Wifi a bicycle and a private garage are also available.
Interazione con gli ospiti
We will be waiting for you in Athens, for the keys handover and we will be in the house on your check out, in order to take the keys back.
We can arrange you a driver, to take you there on extra cost, but we recommend to rent a car for you to be able to explore the area , to visit the ancient temple of Amphiareus which is nearby or even to pay a visit, by ferry, to the Nothern part of Evia where famous beaches, like Chiliadou and Agia Anna are located.
Altre cose da evidenziare
This place is for you if you are looking :
to spend your summer like a local
for a quiet place, near the beach
to slow down your gears
to be near to the center of Athens, but away from the summer heat that goes with that
to have alternatives for a average night life
This place is NOT for you if you are looking :
To get lost into the tourist crowd, that invades the Greek summer
To live your night life to the edges
To have your grocery store next door
To swim next to celebrities, like in Myconos
Warning: For late autumn (i.e October - November) visitors: Grocery stores, pharmacy, restaurants still remain open. Serene vacation, sea and mountain combined but no night life.
PS: Stay away from the rooftop terrace, as there are no banisters surrounding it.
No smoking,pets inside the house
Do not bring valuables with you
Switch off air conditioning before going out
it is forbidden the access to the rooftop terrace. No banisters there!
1. How to treat our home :-)
- if you travel during summer please be cautious with the suntan cream. It could stain fabrics permanently!
- Do not change the position of the furniture in the apartment.
- Take all the garbage out on everyday basis, and, of course, when you check out.
2. How to treat our neighbors and the environment :-)
- As the neighborhood is intended for residential use only, it is characterized by tranquility. Therefore, we would like our guests to respect the calm of the other residents by keeping the level of noise low,especially during the quiet hours defined by law (14:30-17:30 and 23:00-08:00).
- Please do not throw papers (even toilet papers) or other items in the toilet. Use the bin provided.
- Please turn off air conditioning BEFORE going out and especially on check out.
- Think green!
3. How to avoid the unexpected ;-)
- Please provide arrival time information at least two(2) days before your check-in.
- Please respect the time of check in and check out unless otherwise agreed upon booking procedure.
- we take no responsibility for valuable things as jewels nor for money as we do not offer any appropriate way to keep this stuff safe. (safe boxes etc.) So we highly recommend not to bring such things with you during you stay with us.
- during the check in, we need a copy/ a picture of your passport. (Tax purposes)
- Enjoy your stay ;-)
we are Lila and George proud parents of two young boys.
I'm a software engineer whereas George teaches ancient Greek .
I adore jazz and noir novels (my favotites are Louis Armstrong, Art Tatum, Miles Davis, Stephan Grappelli, Dashiel Hammett, James Elroy and many others) while George loves Plato,Socrates, Maria Callas, Nana Mouskouri and Dalida.
But, above all, I adore decorating homes!!! Consequently,
when we travel as a family, or just the two of us, we are looking for a warm ambiance, amenities to live and eat on a budget BUT without any compromises in the elegance and style. Quite difficult!
So, we are both very happy that Airbnb came into the scene!
As we use our cottage house only 2 months per year we took the opportunity to give to others what we would like when we travel.
The place is under complete refurbishment, which is taking place partially, so it is offered in bargain price.
It would be nice to meet you!