In our cozy flat, you'll be right in the heart of Prague's Old Town. Steps away from Old Town Square, countless restaurants, cafes, and attractions...the list is endless!
This chic apartment is designed with vintage Czechoslovak elements from the 1930s through to the 80s. In collaboration with NANOVO - specializing in Czechoslovak design renovation - we've created a truly unique, and detail-oriented space for you to feel at home in.
Currently exhibiting art by Paul Pacey, and Lukos Hey.
VERY IMPORTANT: make sure you've actually read the entire description of the listing :)
1. Check in outside of our designated check-in window of 14-23 is possible, but can't be 100% guaranteed. For late check-ins after 8pm, it may be necessary to pick up the keys at a cafe next door and self check-in. For early morning arrivals, it may be possible to drop off bags in the morning and check-in at the usual time, but cannot be guaranteed, so please ask.
2. Please include your detailed arrival information in the booking, or as soon as possible afterwards. Time, place, etc. This helps us prepare for your trip, and get you the best arrival directions as quickly and as early as possible.
3. Please arrive at the time that we've agreed to. If for any reason you have delays, please contact the person who will be meeting you for check-in. This information will be shared with you 1 or 2 days before arrival, so please check the message thread again before departure.
4. Please contact the above person when you've arrived to Prague. Most places (airport, train station, bus station) have free Wifi. Again, this information will be given to you a day or so before arrival.
5. Most important rule, have a great time in Prague!
Questo host ha 618 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni