1 camera da letto
Su questo annuncio
In our cozy flat, you'll be right in the heart of Prague's Old Town. Steps away from Old Town Square, countless restaurants, cafes, and attractions...the list is endless!
This chic apartment is designed with vintage Czechoslovak elements from the 1930s through to the 80s. In collaboration with NANOVO - specializing in Czechoslovak design renovation - we've created a truly unique, and detail-oriented space for you to feel at home in.
Currently exhibiting art by Paul Pacey, and Lukos Hey.
We're so excited to be preparing this space in Prague 1.
We've teamed-up with Young Real Art, NANOVO, and other local artists to make your experience truly unique and super cool. Everything in the apartment can be yours to take home, with 100% of the proceeds going directly to the artists.
Please ask us about the breakfast, as we're happy to provide you with eggs, bread, butter, jam, coffee, tea, etc. upon request. In our experience, given our central location, most people don't use these items much, so we'd prefer to have you tell us in advance so we're not wasting them. If you have any special requests for the flat or for the fridge, please don't hesitate to let us know.
About the building...
Kozi 7 was built in 1875 by architect Jiri Schulz. There are three ornate busts on the facade of the building, which belong to three very famous architects: Benes zLoun (also known as Benedikt Rejt), Petr Parler, and Matyas Reisek (also known as Matej Rejsek).
Why are they famous?
* Benes zLoun built part of Prague Castle and St. Barbora's Church in Kutna Hora.
* Peter Parler built St. Vitus Cathedral and Charles Bridge
* Matyas Reisek built The Powder Tower, part of Our Lady before Tyn on Old Town Square, and part of St. Barbora's Church in Kutna Hora.
Interazione con gli ospiti
If you need anything at all during your stay, please don't hesitate to ask! We're always happy to help.
VERY IMPORTANT: make sure you've actually read the entire description of the listing :)
1. Check in outside of our designated check-in window of 14-23 is possible, but can't be 100% guaranteed. For late check-ins after 8pm, it may be necessary to pick up the keys at a cafe next door and self check-in. For early morning arrivals, it may be possible to drop off bags in the morning and check-in at the usual time, but cannot be guaranteed, so please ask.
2. Please include your detailed arrival information in the booking, or as soon as possible afterwards. Time, place, etc. This helps us prepare for your trip, and get you the best arrival directions as quickly and as early as possible.
3. Please arrive at the time that we've agreed to. If for any reason you have delays, please contact the person who will be meeting you for check-in. This information will be shared with you 1 or 2 days before arrival, so please check the message thread again before departure.
4. Please contact the above person when you've arrived to Prague. Most places (airport, train station, bus station) have free Wifi. Again, this information will be given to you a day or so before arrival.
5. Most important rule, have a great time in Prague!
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso totale. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 5 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma la prima notte non verrà rimborsata e riceverai un rimborso del 50% del costo per le notti rimanenti.
Questo host ha 495 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Informazioni sulla casa
Quando soggiorni in un alloggio scelto su Airbnb, ti trovi a casa di qualcuno.