Our cottage is walking distance to a shared dock on the St. Clair River and close to quaint downtown Harsens Island, aka Sans Souci. You’ll love it here because of the woodland coziness, the new comfy beds, and of course the lovely views of nature, trees and water.
- Help us keep our new carpet and furniture tidy: please remove your shoes at the door and limit dining to the kitchen table or outdoor picnic table.
- You can help yourself to anything in the kitchen, but please DO THE DISHES when you are done eating. The switch for the disposal is in the cabinet under the kitchen sink. ;)
- You will have full access to our shared dock for swimming or fishing purposes. Just remember to clean up after yourself and that there is no life guard on duty. Swimming in the St. Clair River is at your own risk. Due to potentially dangerous side wash currents, NEVER swim in the river when a freighter is passing by the dock. Please wait to swim until it is out of sight and exit the water if another one comes along. Children under the age of 15 are prohibited from using the dock without adult supervision. Unfortunately, we do not have a boat slip available for use at our dock.
- We occasionally see stray cats and wild animals around our cottage. For the safety of everyone on our street, please do not feed them!
- Before you go, place all of your dirty towels in the hall closet laundry basket and make sure both the front and back doors are locked. We'll take care of the rest!
- Last but not least, remember to bring $10 for the round trip ferry fee getting you on and off of the island.
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso totale. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 5 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma la prima notte non verrà rimborsata e riceverai un rimborso del 50% del costo per le notti rimanenti.
We want you to feel right at home in our one of a kind woodland cottage on Harsens Island. We love relaxing there in our spare time and hope you will enjoy it as much as we do.