Super King or Twin - let us know how to prepare. Close to public transport (Bus station & Bicester Village Train Station - 5 mins walk max from both), Garth park 30 secs away, the town centre 1 min away, Aldi 5 mins, Sainsbury's 5 mins, car parks long & short stay right on our road. Awesome location, relaxed nature of the house, a cat 'Patch' & a calming feeling of the room, bathroom and garden. Please note, we are currently renovating the house. All liveable - hallway & floors are not yet done.
We have renovated the house as much on our own as possible. We love that it is quirky and homely.
Bedroom, bathroom, toilet, kitchen, lounge and garden. Also parking for one car if available for your dates (just ask).
We try to be as flexible as possible with check in times. Please contact us to arrange a suitable check in time. Check out is usually by 1pm. We realise that our guests often come to shop and therefore we try to allow you access to the house beyond check out time to leave shopping until after your final day shopping. This may not be possible if another guest is then staying, therefore we will arrange this with you upon request to be as flexible as possible.
Altre cose da evidenziare
We are 5 mins walk from Bicester Village Train Station. You can travel to Oxford for £3.10 return off peak (not before 9.30am). It takes only 17 minutes!
We have a second double room available, so if you are looking for somewhere to stay with two double rooms or a twin and a double get in touch and we can try to accommodate across both rooms. Please note we may have another guest room occupied at the time of your stay.
- Any door with a Victorian pine door + the kitchen is a room for guests to use.
- Kitchen can be used, but be considerate and tidy up after yourself and wash pans etc.
- Lounge and garden can be used to eat and relax. We sometimes have a movie night with the projector so you are welcome to join if we do.
- One of us does shift work on weekly patterns so you will be told what times they sleep if this will affect you. Please be considerate of noise in house during sleeping times.
- As we are renovating the entire house, there is still work to be done. Please excuse a lack of skirting boards, unfinished floors and unfinished decor in rooms that are not rented out.
- Please do not use anything in the room that will stain/damage the carpet (eg. Makeup, marker pens, nail polish, hair straighteners). Should you wish to, we can either provide protective layers to go on the carpet on request or you can use the mirrors and plug points in every other room of the house where there are hard floors. We ask this so that we do not have to ask guests to replace an expensive ruined carpet.
- Clothes washing can be done for you, free of charge. Please don't use the machine yourself without checking with Jane.
- Please be nice to the cat, Patch. He's lovely and looks forward to sharing his home with you.
Questo host ha 16 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni