Located in the Palace District of Pest, our newly renovated apartment is a great spot to explore Budapest from and unwind after.
The area has lots of trendy bars, restaurants and cafes to visit. It's just a few minutes walk from Rákóczi tér Metro station and the 4 and 6 tram (which run every few minutes, all day and night).
For your shopping needs, a few minutes walk away, is Rákóczi tér indoor market, and a 24-hr convenience store.
Also, the 'Party District' is just a 10 minute walk away!
As it's a ground floor flat there's no hassle with luggage. The flat was fully renovated in July 2016. It's modern and stylish, but still comfortable. The gallery level does have steep stairs, so maybe not the best for people with restricted mobility.
The listing is for the whole apartment, so you will have access to all of it for your whole stay.
Interazione con gli ospiti
As we live just a few minutes from the apartment we can be flexible with check-in times. During your stay if you need some advice or have any questions or queries, you can message us or call us.
Altre cose da evidenziare
We provide towels and linen, so one less thing to pack. We also supply coffee and tea, plus you'll find a bottle of mineral water in the fridge on your arrival. The kitchen has basic cooking utensils, a toaster, kettle and oven.
- No one day bookings accepted on the weekend. If instant booked we reserve the right to cancel the reservation.
- Bookings for special times of the year (e.g. Christmas and New Years) must be discussed and agreed before booking.
- Check-in: from 2pm - Earlier check-in is subject to availability, but we do our best to welcome you at an earlier time for your convenience.
- Check-out: until 11 am - Please always leave the apartment by the time agreed to allow time to prepare property for next guests.
Please note, we reserve the right to enter the apartment after agreed check-out time and move and store your belongings if necessary.
- Cleaning: The apartments are not serviced during your stay as the apartments are not classified as “serviced apartments” or a “hotel”. You are responsible for keeping the apartment in clean condition. But for longer stays, weekly cleaning is incl., but additional cleanings can be arranged for request extra charge.
- Guests and Code of Conduct: The guests staying in the apartment must be those indicated in your reservation e-mail. Guests are requested to maintain a "good neighbor" code of conduct, avoiding loud music, shouting, making noise and other behavior which may disturb neighbors. Parties are strictly prohibited. In case we receive complaints from neighbors or the police, we may cancel your accommodation. In this event you will not be entitled to any refund or compensation. Damages and breakages are also the guests’ responsibility during their stay. The property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed unless specific arrangements have been made in writing in advance. There is an extra charge if pets are staying, to be discussed on booking.
Dal 04 Settembre 2017 - 31 Agosto 2018 il soggiorno minimo è di 1 notte.
Cookie is a Londoner originally and Lilla from Pecs, Hungary. We met in Bournemouth, where we were both working and living. After 4 years there together we decided to try out Budapest and love it. Having used Airbnb as guests, and thoroughly enjoying it, especially compared to hotels, we've decided to have a go at being hosts.
Lilla is a massage therapist and aspiring photographer and Cookie a chef and aspiring sloth! We're passionate about Budapest and always happy to give you tips on what to see, where to go and how to experience Budapest like a local.
We're both well travelled and always happy and open to meet new people.