Located in a central area of Nanaimo, with an awe-inspiring view, 8mins away by car from the departure bay ferry, close to adventure but quiet for rest or work, surrounded by nature, free parking.
We provide a charming, clean and cozy stay to wind down and get yourself together after a long ferry or car ride, we have many people stop with us between traveling to and from Tofino, Hornby Island and Victoria.
Please read the detailed description for what to expect in this listing.
~Private ground level guest suite is comprised of:
A large living space.
One large Bedroom.
One full Bathroom.
*Laundry is there and at appropriate times is used by the hosts.
~The 1st bedroom (ground level):
One Queen bed
Two bedside lamps
One large closet
Plastic drawer storage
~The 2nd bedroom (upper level)
One Queen bed
One bedside lamp
Plastic drawer storage
Private & separate washroom
~Ground Level Living space:
One Queen sofa bed
Coffee filter machine
Two coffee tables
Two floor lamps
TV and Roku box with Netflix
Two storage closets
~Upper level full function kitchen
Bath with shower
Small wall cabinet
Small soft pile rug
Hand towel loop
Bath Towel Rail
Hook on door
*$10 cash per load to use Laundry:
~Use of hosts kitchen upstairs
Guest has cook time priority
Shelf in fridge
~Balcony on front
Table chairs and umbrellas
Amazing view of departure bay, ferries, Nanaimo down town, Yachts, sea planes, mountains, trees, wild life and more
~Front Sheltered Porch
View of garden with palm trees
~Use of other amenities
Decking on the back with *BBQ* $10 cash for use towards gas and BBQ maintenance.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Interaction can be short and sweet or time shared, but we respect privacy, we are friendly and are happy to help if needed, our Cavalier King Charles is friendly too, his name is Freckles and we keep an eye on him.
Altre cose da evidenziare
- - We can be flexible about things within reason and welcome inquiries about special arrangements.
- - The dishwasher is for plates, bowls, cutlery, cups and glasses, please rinse off stuck on food and sources before putting in, we will run the dishwasher when full, everything else is hand washed and placed in the drainer.
- - Recyclable food and drink containers are rinsed before they go in the big blue bin.
- - Food waste is disposed of in the food waste container by the kitchen sink.
- - Please follow Airbnb etiquette while booking, it will help determine if we accept you or not.
- - The cleaning fee helps cover what needs to be done and what is used in the preparation of the next guests arrival after you, not a pass to be unclean and untidy in someone else's home.
- - Please be mindful about how you do things, damage can be avoided.
- - Please have read the detailed descriptions and have asked any questions to confirm anything before booking, preferably before 10pm at night.
- - Please knock when you first arrive, we will greet you and you can leave your shoes at the entrance when you come in, we will show you to your private spaces and the spaces you can use that are shared, our private parts of our home are where you will not be introduced to.
- - Please be careful with your luggage in and around the house, if you need a hand please ask.
- - We live here and have a small friendly dog, your privacy is respected, know though that we are nice to be around and care about our guests as much as our home so do feel free to ask about anything and we will be happy to help.
- - Please remember to turn off anything you turn on. Thanks.
- - If booked to use the sofa bed:
- - We will usually prepare the sofa bed but should that not be the case the sofa bed has sheets, the pillows and duvet for it have covers, please don't use without, the mattress protector is not to be laid on, you will be shown the bedding's location. Thank you.
Questo host ha 25 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni