Tucked away directly above Hilo town, this home offers the peace and serenity of lush, green Hawaii and the convenience to dining, shopping, beaches and most importantly the Volcano! With a wide array of natural features, this location offers the true beauty of Hawai’i. Well suited for nature enthusiasts, the home has a gorgeous yard with various types of fruit trees, and flowers.
This room has access to a shared bathroom & full kitchen.
Built in a Japanese/ Hawaiian fusion style, it has modern flair and cathedral ceilings. 'Ohia posts from floor to ceiling, large paper lanterns adorn every room and yoga mats/ snorkel gear available for use. We always keep an abundance of rare, local orchids and anthuriums inside and furniture was commissioned from a local artist. The property used to be an anthurium farm. A walk around will reveal an abundance of anthuriums, orchids, lime, orange, mountain apple, avocado, guava, lychee, macadamia nut, noni, coffee and 'ohia trees among other native species.
Guests will have access to all communal areas of the house such as the main bathroom, living area, laundry, kitchen, and outdoor space.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Aloha! We would love to be a part of your Ohana but also want to respect your space, so let us know how we can best assist you. We have a resident manager that works to maintain the bed and breakfast throughout the day, she is filled with travel tips and other helpful advice and always available to answer questions, by phone or in person.
Altre cose da evidenziare
At GreenWillMind, health and Earth-conscious coexistence are core values to our team, and therefore reflected in everything we do- especially with food.
Our guests tend to leave the house early in the morning and return at night, sure to take advantage of the last moments of daylight to enjoy the Big Island’s many marvels. Therefore, breakfast at our B&B is self-serve, for guests’ convenience. We offer vegetarian continental options such as a variety of fresh, local fruit, hot and cold cereal, assorted bagels, and fresh baked bread to give our guests the wholesome energy they will need to get through a morning of hiking Kilauea caldera at Volcanoes National Park, or swimming in the pristine ocean along Keaukaha.
Additionally, the GreenWillMind team strives to be economically and environmentally sustainable by supporting local/ethical businesses wherever possible, for instance our tropical fruit is locally sourced, and our bread home-baked.
For guests in need of a heartier breakfast, we provide ample cookware and refrigerator space!
- Keep common areas clean
- Be considerate and mindful of others who share the common areas
- Common areas that are shared with others include one restroom, a full kitchen (fridge, stove, sink, table, chairs, pots & pans, cookware, silverware, plates, cups, knives, napkins), washer/dryer, large living room area with space to practice yoga (classes may be held periodically complimentary to guests staying in our rooms), large yard with a tropical garden
- This is a place of peace and serenity. We are looking to host individuals who are honest, have a positive outlook on life, and would like to meet other likeminded individuals. Our team taking care of this home and running this business are fun to be around, respectful, and have a great feel for the island with amazing suggestions you can't get anywhere else.
- High speed WIFI available for use
- A bath towel, hand towel, and wash cloth given per day/per person
- Coffee and Tea available
- Simple continental breakfast served in the morning
We are looking to host individuals who are honest, have a positive outlook on life, and would like to meet other like-minded individuals. Our team taking care of this home and running this business are fun to be around, respectful, and have a great feel for the island with amazing suggestions you can't get anywhere else.