BRING SLEEPING BAGS & TOWELS for this 4 person tent with 1 double mattress and 2 fold n go single mattress.
Near Bear Valley, Lake Alpine, Spicer, Utica & Union Reservoirs, Big Trees State Park & Arnold.
Yosemite is within a days drive 3+ hrs each way. Over 6-7 hours total driving time.
Optional Continental Breakfast is $5 per person. Price includes Hot showers, kitchen use & flush toilets
We love to host adventurers, families w/kids, big groups, and pets-tent only, $5 extra per night.
This is a TENT- so guest must bring sleeping bags, towels and provisions. Large 4 person tent with 1 double mattress and 2 fold n go single mattress. If your group is larger than 4 you can bring your own tent and pay the additional person rate of $10 per night and camp in the same spot. It does get cool during the evening so come prepared! Sweatshirt and pants! Hot showers are provided in the tent price as is use of the fully equipped kitchen. Parking is right next to the campsite. Easy access to flush toilets and hot showers. Pets are welcome for $5 fee per night per pet. Please mention your are bringing a pet when you make the reservation. Optional continental breakfast is $5 per person.
Tent is located with easy access off parking area of the Main Lodge of the Tamarack Lodge. It is tucked away in the willow bushes and close to our seasonal stream. It is designed for simple easy camping. It is in a pleasant setting but it is not completely secluded, guest will still get the feeling of camping with amenities of having hot showers, flush toilets, access to a fully equipped kitchen, and optional continental breakfast (7 am to 10 am- cost is $5 per person). Pet are allowed $5 per night per pet. They are not allowed in any of the buildings.
There is a second Tent should your party need additional Tent space. Or you can bring your own and put it up on the same campsite. Price is $10 per person extra per night Please contact the innkeeper regarding nightly fees. And a 2nd confirmation can be sent to reflect the adjusted price.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Innkeepers Vicky and Tim Johnson are available to help all guests. They do work separate job during the week days and can be contacted via a phone number listed on the front desk.
Upon arrival guest should registrar at the front desk and collect a site map. If guest find the front door locked they will need to use the code 1450 to access the key lock.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Cell phone do not work well in the Mountains. Tamarack Lodge does have wifi which guest are allowed to use but it can be slow.
Guest love to travel and we recommend visiting Lake Alpine, Big Trees State Park or even a Day trip to South Lake Tahoe (1 hr 45 mins) or Yosemite (3 + hours away).
Our address is:
Tamarack Lodge at Bear Valley
18278 Highway 4
Bear Valley, CA (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
- Tent is provided as well as mattresses. Guest need to bring their own sleeping bags and towels. Campsite has a tent that can sleep 6. Fireplace and picnic table. Guest kitchen is avaialbe for guest use. Shared bathroom are on the first floor -separate for men and women. Showers are upstairs in the main lodge- seperate for men and women.
- Pets are welcome but outside only! Innkeeper has two small dogs that are friendly. They live outside or in the innkeeper unit please do not let them in the Building even if they beg!
- Campfires must be supervised at all time. Bucket is provide for guest to collect water to put out thier campfire before they go to bed or when they leave in the morning.
- Quiet Hours are 11 pm to 6 pm.
- Garbage should be brought to the main lodge and stored in the garbage can provided (on the deck or inside the kitchen area)
- Do not leave open food out in your campsite. Store cooler in your car or tent if you leave your campsite.
- Check In as early as 2 pm, Check out as late as 12 noon.
- Other walk in campsites are available but without tents. There is a large open area if you have a group and bring more of your own tents. Price for each extra person is $20.00 which include the breakfast and use of showers. Please inform innkeeper if you are bringing extra people and extra tents. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
- Mornings and Evening are cool! Make sure you bring long pants and sweatshirts for those hours. Late morning, noon and early to afternoon can get warm - up to 80's, sun is strong so bring sun screen
- Reminder most of our campsite or primitive yet you will the convience of flush toielt and warm showers as well as a fully equipped guest kitchen and expanded continetnal breakfast for yourselves or your group. This is no a state park or national park but a small private lodge in the mountains. You will be comfortable and relax with our "laid" back, causal atmosphere! Our job here at Tamarack Lodge at Bear Valley is to help individuals, families and group have an enjoyable outdoors experience.
Questo host ha 104 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Innkeeper Tamarack Lodge at Bear Valley. Run Lodge with her husband Tim and two teenage children. Love the mountains, outdoors, adventure sport of any kind.