1 camera da letto
The Raffles Executive Suite has high ceilings, dramatic features of modern design while drawing on the timeless essence of Raffles - giving the hotel a distinct character and its own individual personality. A Raffles Executive Suite has spacious marble spa bathrooms with a deep soaking tub and separate shower stall with rain shower head.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows featuring stunning views of the cityscape
- Hardwood flooring covered with plush lavish hand-tufted rugs
- Locally inspired artistic accents and artworks
- Separate living room / dining area and bedroom (Executive Suite and Presidential Suite)
- Luxurious feather top beds with rich 100% cotton linens
- Walk-in wardrobe (Executive Suite and Presidential Suite)
- Pillow menu
- Refreshment centre
- Large working desk
- Coffee machine and tea service
- Fully equipped kitchen complete with microwave and refrigerator (Presidential Suite)
- Expansive marble floor
- Separate walk-in shower with rain shower head
- Deep soaking bathtub
- His and hers sink
- Luxurious bath and body amenities
- Lavish Terry bathrobes
- Hairdryer and shaver outlet
- Separate guest bathroom (Executive Suite and Presidential Suite)
- Fast, high quality bandwidth internet connection, both wired and wireless
- High definition LED televisions with satellite channels
- High quality surround sound audio system
- DVD player
- In-room safety deposit box
- Bedside control panel for lighting and entertainment
Altre cose da evidenziare
- Home upkeep:
1. Close all doors and windows before leaving.
2. Do not rearrange furniture without permission
3. Conserve energy and water. Turn off aircon, lights and faucet when not in use.
4. Animals or pets are not allowed.
5. Smoking is not allowed.
6. Put your trash in the bin.
7. Take out the trash everyday to prevent insects and pests.
8. Do not throw tissue or napkin in the toilet bowl.
1. Do not invite new acquaintances from the malls, streets or bars, into our home for everyone's safety and security.
2. Inform your host if bringing an unregistered guest.
3. Avoid loud music and noise as a respect to our neighbors.
1. Provide full names and IDs/ with photo of all guests including children via email few days before check-in.
2. Follow check-in and check out time.
3. Early check-in and extended check-out is allowed if there are no guests checking-in/out on the same date.
4. Php500 – charge for check-in at 10pm – 6am.
5. Sign checklist of home inventory.
6. Get/leave the key with our staff.
Extra Service Fee:
1. Housekeeping and/or change of beddings in between stays is available upon request.
2. Php1500 – Housekeeping fee.
Long Term Stay housekeeping:
1. We require housekeeping visits for guests staying more than 14 days.
2. Housekeeping schedule is once a week.
3. Php1500 – Housekeeping fee.
Damage, broken or missing items:
1. Php2500 - Stained, damaged, missing fitted sheet or flat sheet. 2. Php500 - Stained, damaged, missing pillow case.
3. Php3500 - Stained, damaged, missing duvet cover.
4. Php5000 - Stained, damaged, missing duvet 5. Php1000 - Stained, damaged, missing towel.
6. Php500 - Stained, damaged, missing hand towel, or rug.
7. Other damaged or missing items will be charged accordingly.
Payment of charges:
1. Do not give money to our staff.
2. Payment for damage or missing items will be charged from your security deposit.
3. Payment will be settled through airbnb resolution requests.
1. PM the hosts.
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
We are Diana & KD at StayHome Asia, and we are sisters. This is our second airbnb account and it's dedicated for W Residences.
We manage properties of our dear friends and some selected property owners for kicks. It started as part-time job/hobby because we love interior design and decorating homes. Now we have over 70 properties, from studio apartment, holiday houses, tents to private islands, and growing!
All of these won't be possible without our friendly and welcoming staff who will help you achieve a lovely holiday or a fantastic business trip in the Philippines. We hosted over less than a thousand guests and made friends along the way. Our team is composed of Ariel, our customer support head who probably will be talking to you most of the time, Kuya Greg, Marie, Charry and Ricky, our greeters who will you meet when you visit our homes.
Diana is an entrepreneur who was in the retail industry, selling beauty products and building retail outlet chains all over Manila while KD is a single-supermom and was doing home-based virtual office work while taking care of her beautiful baby. Both are very passionate with traveling, arts and amazing experiences!
This year, 2017, we put up StayHome Asia Property Management to help property owners maintain their properties and make money on the side while sharing what their homes can offer.
We are looking to provide personalised hospitality services to our guests by sharing our passion and great experiences in our homes.
Hope you will enjoy your stay in our lovely homes. :)
Informazioni sulla casa
Quando soggiorni in un alloggio scelto su Airbnb, ti trovi a casa di qualcuno.