Unwind in our spectacular home with high-end amenities, designer finishes and stylish modern elements. This 2nd floor, 2 bed/2 bath apartment is spacious with an open floor plan, overlooking the pool. Chef-style kitchens make cooking a true experience, with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Relax by the resort-inspired salt water pool with private cabanas or find peace in hammock grove! Free, secure parking included. This unit features two master bedrooms with walk-in closets. One master has a queen size bed. The second features 2 extra-long twin beds. In the living room, the sofa folds out into a comfortable Queen size sleeper. Spare linens are provided. We welcome your whole family. Please be aware we do not provide any infant- or child- specific amenities. For the safety of our guests and the residents in our buildings, our reservation holders are required to fill out our Guest Form. You have 24 hours from the time of booking to complete the Guest Form, or we will, unfortunately, have to cancel your reservation. The information provided in the Guest Form may be used to perform a criminal background check, and may be shared with our property management partners for verification purposes. *** DISCOUNTS*** 1 Week (6+ Nights) 5% off 1 Month (30+ Nights) 10% off
- This unit features two master bedrooms with walk-in closets.
- One master has a queen size bed.
- The second features 2 extra-long twin beds.
- In the living room, the sofa folds out into a comfortable Queen size sleeper. Spare linens are provided.
- We welcome your whole family.
- Please be aware we do not provide any infant- or child- specific amenities.
You'll have the entire apartment to yourself!
You are also welcome to access the numerous building amenities:
-Outdoor BBQ Areas
Altre cose da evidenziare
This apartment is located on the second floor (no elevator in building) overlooking the pool area! Please note that we only have one parking spot available.
Please observe these rules while staying with us:
- No smoking in the unit or on the property.
- No pets (please notify us in advance if you have a service animal).
- Occupancy is intended for a maximum of 6 people.
- Building quiet hours are between 10pm to 8am.
- Please, no parties, events or gatherings.
- WiFi/Internet Usage - Please see Terms and Conditions
- Please do your part to be eco-friendly by turning off lights when you leave, conserving water where you can, and turning the A/C off when you aren’t in the unit.
- You are responsible for all contents in the unit from check-in until check-out so please let us know if anything is damaged or lost during your stay.
- Please use the coasters we have provided for all of your beverages. Some furniture is antique and susceptible to damage.
- Please feel free to take the pool towels to the pool. Please bring them back to the unit with you. We will need to charge you if we have to replace any towels.
- Please run the dishwasher before checking out and do not leave dirty dishes in the sink or around the apartment.
- We want you to feel at home during your stay with us! We just kindly ask that you ask that you leave the apartment as close to “as is” condition as possible. We have included your cleaning fee but we reserve the right to charge additional fees if the apartment needs excessive cleaning. This can be but not limited to the following reasons: dirty dishes, any 'leftovers' or perishable food items left in unit, trash not placed in its appropriate receptacle, soiled ovens; if you spill something please be sure to clean it up.
- For the safety of our guests and the residents in our buildings, our reservation holders are required to fill out our Guest Form. Please complete this form within 24 hours to confirm your reservation.
- Check Out time is 11:00 AM - Unfortunately we cannot make any exceptions due to the tight rotation we are on with our cleaners and incoming guests.
We will be available to assist you during your stay -- for the most efficient communication, please ask any questions through the airbnb platform -- otherwise we’ll leave you to enjoy Orlando.