My place is spacious, with a lake view from every room. You’ll love the outdoors space, the unique architecture, and the relaxing, quiet atmosphere.
Mahoney Manor is well suited to events, because of the large living room, the large deck, and the spacious, scenic grounds.
The beach at Little Elm Park is absolutely the best in the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex, and is only 5 minutes away from my house.
Please note that I do not accept bookings from folks under 25 years of age.
A peaceful, rural setting, yet just minutes away from shopping and other amenities.
The "entire house" is a spacious living room, dining area, a kitchen w/coffee bar, a large study area, a large bathroom (well suited for getting all dressed up and ready to go!), a large bedroom, a small bedroom with a half-bath, and an entry-way area. I do have quarters at the far end of the house, with separate access, so even though I will probably be there in case you need help with anything, you do have exclusive use of the house.
Three exterior doors along the wall facing the lake give easy access to both house and grounds. You will have the run of the house, as described above.
Interazione con gli ospiti
I will be there to receive you at check in, help you get settled in, and familiarize you with your new surroundings. I may not be on the premises most of the time, but I do usually sleep there. My area has its own bathroom, and its own exterior-door access, so you won't be seeing me around unless you should need or want something. Then all you have to do is text me, or knock on my door.
Altre cose da evidenziare
For up to 20 event-only guests, there is no additional charge. And beyond 20 the additional fee is only $5/person. For over 45 event guests, there is a standard $50 event fee.
We have sleeping spaces for 5. Also a very large living room to accommodate air mattresses, etc. Extra sleepers are welcome, at only $10/person beyond 6.
- Smoking is allowed, but only outside the house. There are four doors along the front of the house, so slipping out for a smoke is a snap.
- If you have pets that can stay outdoors in the open, then they are welcome too!
- Please keep alcohol consumption to a responsible level. ("Responsible" is relative especially to whether you plan on driving or not!)
- It is imperative that no toilet paper be flushed down the toilet. Toilet paper needs to be disposed of in the trash receptacle that is provided. We are on a septic system, and violation of this house rule that necessitates plumbing or septic system work will be the financial obligation of the guest.
- All house doors need to be kept closed at all times. It is a rural, lake setting and I know that you would not want critters getting into the house.