1 camera da letto
Please step in and make yourself comfortable in this lovely and spacious 60m² apartment located on the 3rd floor of a typical Brussels building in the municipality of Etterbeek.
A max of 4 persons can enjoy a fully equipped kitchen, a mezzanine bedroom with ensuite bathroom, a sofa bed & big TV screen in the living area, a nice balcony & Wifi available in the entire flat to make the most of your stay in Brussels.
Don't hesitate to contact me for further information (I speak English and French).
- It is not allowed to smoke inside the apartment. Smoking is only allowed on the balcony.
- Please respect the neighbours and keep noise to a strict minimum after 10:30pm.
- Please respect and take care of the furnitures and everything at your disposal in the apartment.
- Merci de ne pas fumer à l'intérieur de l'appartement. Les fumeurs pourront s'installer sur le balcon.
- Merci de respecter le voisinage et de ne pas faire de bruit après 22h30.
- Merci de respecter et prendre soins du mobilier et tout ce qui est mis à votre disposition dans l'appartement.
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 24 ore prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso totale. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 24 ore dal tuo arrivo, ma la prima notte non verrà rimborsata.
Nessuna recensione (ancora)
Questa casa non ha alcuna recensione. Se soggiornerai qui, la tua recensione apparirà in questa posizione.
Hi there! I'm Lucas, a 26 years old French guy who loves traveling, discovering new places the world has to offer as well as hosting and meeting new people ;)
I am currently living in Brussels where I work as a Sales Engineer.
Since I went to the USA as an exchange student for one year, I've realized that what I love when traveling is the people you meet along the way. It's like the connection you have with them is even stronger when you're abroad.
The only thing is that once you come back after traveling you will never be completely at home again, because a part of your heart will always be elsewhere. I guess that's the price to pay for the richness of knowing and loving people in more than one place.
I'm very easy going, super friendly but most of all I take really good care of my belongings and those of others so you can be sure that I will always clean after myself and leave a place clean and tidy.
I am looking forward to hosting you or being your host ;)