【中文可】Very easy and convenient location which is in a real residential area that is close to all the downtown areas and famous spots in Osaka.Only 5 min walk from the nearest station from where you can reach popular OSAKA AQUARIUM KAIYUKAN in only 4 mins by train.Quite near Namba and Shinsaibashi areas,and Tennoji,Tsutenkaku,Doutonbori,USJ,Umeda,etc.are all can be reached in several mins by train.Free portable WiFi provided.
-- Entire rented
-- Elevator in the building
-- 1 Bedroom(1 double size bed,1 double size fold-out sleeper sofa)
-- Kitchen space
-- 1.5 Bathroom(shower and toilet are in different rooms)
1 double size bed (2 Guests)
1 double size fold-out sleeper sofa (2 Guests)
MAXIMUM - 4 Guests
COMFORTABLY - 2 Guests
★BEDDING and ROOM★
-- 1 double size bed (140x200cm)
-- 1 double size fold-out sleeper sofa (140x200cm)
-- Television and television board
-- Low table with rug
-- Stand mirrors
-- Curtains in room
-- 4 pillows per bed
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Portable WiFi
-- Mangas in English version(SLAM DUNK,DORA A DREAM,DRAGONBALL)
-- Television and television board
-- Washing machine
-- Fabric softener/Laundry detergent
-- Air conditioning
-- Iron and Iron board
-- Bathroom scales
-- Emergency first aid set
-- Fridge / Microwave
-- Gas stove
-- Pot and Pan / Frying pan
-- Plates / Mug cups / Glasses / Chopsticks
-- Fish slice
-- Kitchen knife / Cutting board
-- Dishwashing detergent / Dishwashing sponge
-- Trash bins
-- Shower and bathtub with hot water
-- Toilet with electric bidet
-- Washing stand
-- Toilet paper
-- Free soap,shampoo and conditioner
-- Body sponge
-- Face foam
-- Hand soap
-- Hair dryer
-- Face towel
-- Bath towel
★WASHING MACHINE AMENITIES★
-- Washing machine
-- Laundry detergent / Fabric Softener
Interazione con gli ospiti
I will be mostly available to communicate with my guests via Airbnb messages system. Please contact me if ever you need anything during your stay :)
Altre cose da evidenziare
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 3PM or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is at 10AM or anytime before.
*Early check-ins or dropping the luggage before check-in time may be possible if there is no previous guest checking out. I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your arrival.
*Late check-outs are NEVER possible.
1.2 Can I store my luggage after check-out?
- Please confirm with me 24 hours before your check-out date.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
-- Age 0 to Age 6: FREE!(Doesn't count as a guest)
-- 7~12: Usual additional fee 50% OFF!(Count as a guest)
-- 12+: Full extra guests fee!(Count as a guest)
Sorry, there is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (extra guest fee per night per additional guest after the first guest)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
Thank you for your interest in my apartment. I really look forward to welcoming you(your group) to my apartment. I will do my best to make your stay as pleasant as possible and offer some advice on local restaurants and things to do :) I really hope you will have a great trip while staying at my apartment. Before placing a reservation I need us to mutually confirm if my place is suitable for you(your group) first though. I already received complaints from the neighbors after hosting some guests who made a lot of noise and I might get in trouble next time if that happens again. If you agree to spend your time at the apartment quietly(regularly quietly) for maintaining good relationship with the neighbors, it will be my great pleasure to host you(your group). If you want a place where you don't need to be mindful of the volume level, I would have to say hotels is the best choice, as my apartment is just a regular hostel and the neighbors must wake up early to go to work.(So sorry,I know but keeping even strict rules is very necessary in Japanese residential area and please keep in mind that I don't wish to be rude:)
House Rules as below:
(1) Take off your shoes when entering.
(2) Please at least read the house manual for once as there are so much detailed information written inside it,such as the way of how to separate the trash and the location of the garbage area which are very important matters in Japan.
(3) The apartment is an entirely non-smoking type so please do not smoke in the room or on the balcony,neither inside other parts of the apartment buidling,such as hall,lobby,entrance,etc.
(4) Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.Please be mindful of your volume lever while your presence is showed in the pubic parts of the building.
(5) If the interphone rings, simply ignore it. Please do not answer the intercom in case that troubles caused because of the barrier of different languages.And please keep in mind that most Japanese apartments have emergency alarms(buttons) at the entrance of the building or in the room,please be very careful and make sure you leave them without touching.
(6) Please do not ask the doorman/apartment manager or any other residents for help even in an emergency.If you are in troubles or require any assistance,please do directly dial to my cellphone number and I will take my utmost to help you deal with problems.
(7) The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service, etc as there is in hotels.
(8) If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. Exact prices will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost. As keys replacement fee could be super expensive in Japan,pleae hold well of you key,losting it should be the last thing you will do actually:)
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
Hello, my name is Nao and I have been working as an engineer in Osaka more than 10 years.
My hobby is watching National HIgh School Baseball. In Osaka, there is a baseball stadium called Koshien where Japan's National High School Baseball Tournament is held every year. So I think it is a place where there are many people who loves baseball.
I love Osaka, where there are many friendly and nice people, and also many good foods. I hope my guests will enjoy their stay in Osaka!