Su questo annuncio
【中文可】55㎡ luxurious and luminous apartment fully furnished and centrally located in the core part of Osaka-only 1 min walk from the nearest station from where you can catch a train reaching Subway Namba Station in only 1 min!And easily and conveniently reach any other downtown areas in Osaka,like Shinsaibashi(in only 2 mins),Doutonbori,USJ,Umeda,etc.Big room can accommodate in a maximum of 16 guests.
-- Entire rented
-- Elevator in the building
-- 1 Big room Bedroom(4 double size beds,3 semi double size fold-out sleeper sofas and 2 single size futon sets)
-- Open-formed kitchen space
-- 1.5 Bathroom(shower and toilet are in different rooms)
4 double size beds (8 Guests)
3 semi double size fold-out sleeper sofas (6 Guests)
2 single size futon sets(2 Guests)
MAXIMUM - 16 Guests
★BEDDING and ROOM★
-- 4 double size beds (140x200cm)
-- 3 semi double size fold-out sleeper sofas (120x200cm)
-- 2 single size futon sets(100x200cm)
-- Shutter curtain in room
-- 2 pillows per bed / 1 pillow per futon set
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Portable WiFi
-- CD Compo
-- Washing machine
-- Fabric softener/Laundry detergent
-- Air conditioning
-- Emergency first aid set
-- Induction hob
-- Frying pan
-- Pot / saucepan
-- mugs / glasses
-- kitchen knife / cutting board
-- dishwashing detergent / dishwashing sponge
-- Trash bins
-- Shower room,hot water
-- Toilet with electric bidet
-- 2 Washing basins
-- toilet paper
-- free soap,shampoo and conditioner
-- disposal toothbrush
-- hand soap
-- hair dryer
-- face towel
-- bath towel
★WASHING MACHINE AMENITIES★
-- Washing machine
-- Laundry detergent / Fabric Softener
Interazione con gli ospiti
I will be mostly available to communicate with my guests via Airbnb messages system. Please contact me if ever you need anything during your stay :)
Very central location makes the surrounding and neighborhood quite good. You will be close to everything this city provides,especially those convenience amenities and facilities.
Near Nippombashi Station and near all the downtown areas in Osaka.
Easy and convenient public transportation for your come and go!
There are so many restaurants,different types of shops and convenience stores surrounding the station area and Namba,Shinsaibashi will be your best choice for shopping!
Un giro nei dintorni
-- Nippombashi Station - 1 min
By Train from Nippombashi Station (1 min walk from apartment)
OSAKA AQUARIUM KAIYUKAN - 18 mins, 1 transfer
OSAKA - 19 mins, 1 transfer
UNIVERSAL STUDIO JAPAN - 23 mins, 1 transfer
TENNOJI - 8 mins, 1 transfer
TSUTENKAKUN(OSAKA) - 2 mins, 0 transfers
NAMBA(SUBWAY) - 1 mins, 0 transfers
SHINSAIBASHI - 6 mins, 1 transfer
UMEDA(SUBWAY) - 14 mins, 1 transfer
SANNOMIYA(JR) - 44 mins, 2 transfers
NARA - 56 mins, 0 transfers
KYOTO - 52 mins, 2 transfers
Enjoy eating here as there many types of local cuisine!
★EASY ACCESS TO AIRPORT★
· Kansai International Airport (47 minutes, 1670 yen)
· Osaka Airport(44 minutes, 660 yen)
Altre cose da evidenziare
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 3PM or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is at 10AM or anytime before.
*Early check-ins or dropping the luggage before check-in time may be possible if there is no previous guest checking out. I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your arrival.
*Late check-outs are NEVER possible.
1.2 Can I store my luggage after check-out?
- Please confirm with me 24 hours before your check-out date.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
-- Age 0 to Age 6: FREE!(Doesn't count as a guest)
-- 7~12: Usual additional fee 50% OFF!(Count as a guest)
-- 12+: Full extra guests fee!(Count as a guest)
Sorry, there is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (extra guest fee per night per additional guest after the first guest)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
Thank you for your interest in my apartment. I really look forward to welcoming you(your group) to my apartment. I will do my best to make your stay as pleasant as possible and offer some advice on local restaurants and things to do :) I really hope you will have a great trip while staying at my apartment. Before placing a reservation I need us to mutually confirm if my place is suitable for you(your group) first though. I already received complaints from the neighbors after hosting some guests who made a lot of noise and I might get in trouble next time if that happens again. If you agree to spend your time at the apartment quietly(regularly quietly) for maintaining good relationship with the neighbors, it will be my great pleasure to host you(your group). If you want a place where you don't need to be mindful of the volume level, I would have to say hotels is the best choice, as my apartment is just a regular hostel and the neighbors must wake up early to go to work.(So sorry,I know but keeping even strict rules is very necessary in Japanese residential area and please keep in mind that I don't wish to be rude:)
House Rules as below:
(1) Take off your shoes when entering.
(2) Please at least read the house manual for once as there are so much detailed information written inside it,such as the way of how to separate the trash and the location of the garbage area which are very important matters in Japan.
(3) The apartment is an entirely non-smoking type so please do not smoke in the room or on the balcony,neither inside other parts of the apartment buidling,such as hall,lobby,entrance,etc.
(4) Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.Please be mindful of your volume lever while your presence is showed in the pubic parts of the building.
(5) If the interphone rings, simply ignore it. Please do not answer the intercom in case that troubles caused because of the barrier of different languages.And please keep in mind that most Japanese apartments have emergency alarms(buttons) at the entrance of the building or in the room,please be very careful and make sure you leave them without touching.
(6) Please do not ask the doorman/apartment manager or any other residents for help even in an emergency.If you are in troubles or require any assistance,please do directly dial to my cellphone number and I will take my utmost to help you deal with problems.
(7) The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service, etc as there is in hotels.
(8) If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. Exact prices will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost. As keys replacement fee could be super expensive in Japan,pleae hold well of you key,losting it should be the last thing you will do actually:)
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 146 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
My name is Atami.
I'm a college senior. I like flower arranging and performing tea ceremony.
I used to live in America when I was younger.
I would love to help you have a wonderful time here in Japan.
Please enjoy your trip staying at my apartment!
저는 Atami라고 합니다.
지금은 대학교 4학년생입니다. 꽃꽃이와 다도가 취미입니다.
어릴 때 미국에서 살던 있던 적이 있었습니다.
일본에서 멋진 시간을 보내도록 도와드리고 싶습니다.
여행을 즐기면서 천천히 숙소에서 지내시길 바랍니다.