This clean and stylish one bedroom apartment is located in an art-deco building in the heart of East Melbourne. It comes with free wireless internet, newly renovated bathroom, well-equipped kitchen & comfy bed.
This fabulous neighbourhood is a short walk to the city centre, MCG and hip suburbs of Collingwood, Fitzroy and Richmond.
This newly renovated 1920s apartment features fast wireless internet, ultra-clean bathroom and kitchen as well as brand new, high quality bed.
The apartment is equipped with everything need to have a wonderful trip, including:
- Newly renovated bathroom with fabulous shower and bath. We provide shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair dryer and good quality towels.
- HAIR DRYER INCLUDED
- The kitchen contains electric oven, stove, fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, crockery and utensils. You'll find everything you need to prepare a simple meal.
- We provide you with tea, coffee and basic supplies like salt, pepper and oil.
- Guests are welcome to eat any food in the cupboards.
- Brand new bed with new, high quality mattress, doona, pillows and bed linen.
- Wardrobe with plenty of hanging space
- Comfy new couch (can be pulled out to a sofa bed, on request).
- Small TV
- Desk/ table with two chairs
--AS WELL AS--
- 2 X Myki cards for use on public transport (you just pay for the cost of your travel)
- Iron & ironing board
- Art Deco charm, in 1920s era building. The building is 90 years old and has minor wear and tear, to be expected with its age.
I own this apartment - it is NOT an illegal sublet. So you are not breaking any rules staying here and your reservation is not at risk of being cancelled.
This apartment has been set-up for AirBnB - it's not my primary residence - so you won't find yourself living among someone else's day to day possessions and mess.
The apartment is up two flights of stairs.
I warmly welcome guests of all ethnicities and I am LGBTQ friendly.
You'll have exclusive access to the whole apartment, as well as the communal garden surrounding the apartment building.
Interazione con gli ospiti
The property is set up to allow you to self-check-in whenever you like. You will be provided with a secure code to access the front door key. This means it's usually unnecessary for us to meet you at the property and you'll be able to check-in independently, at your leisure.
I am located in Melbourne and can be contacted via phone, or meet you at the property in-person, as required.
Altre cose da evidenziare
As the apartment has polished floorboards, we would appreciate it if you would remove your shoes inside, as a courtesy to our downstairs neighbours.
- As a courtesy to our neighbours downstairs, please take your shoes off in doors.
- Please note that the internet allowance is 100GB per month, so please try not to exceed it.
- please no illegal downloads using our internet.
- Please quiet, particularly between the hours of 10pm and 7am.
- Please treat the property and common areas with care and respect. It is well suited to mature and respectful travellers.
- Please set the wash temperature on the washing machine to cold. Failure to set temperature to cold will break it and the cost will be deducted from your deposit.
- please don't water the plants. They're not real.
Questo host ha 54 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
I am an avid traveler and I love art, fashion and architecture. I have travelled around Japan and Europe staying in Airbnb properties and the experience inspired me to place my own property on Airbnb. I bought my charming little flat in 2006 and lived there for seven years, until I moved with my partner to the Yarra Valley. Air BnB enables us to keep the flat as a city bolthole for ourselves when we are in town, as well letting it to guests when we're not using it. We hope you enjoy your stay at our property.