OPENING SALE!!! ART STUDIO VINTAGE APARTMENT 2016
Please read other review :)
My apartment is located in wonderful place.
Close to the JR.
8 min walk to Shinjuku station.
2min walk Okubo JR station(1 station away from Shinjuku station 2min)
9 min walk to Kabukicho area.
Please relax at your home in Tokyo, but please read the house rules and take care of my apartment
- Please do not smoking, including Balcony
- Please take your shoes off when you go inside the house.
- Please keep quiet in the room, especially in the NIGHT and MORNING.
(You will know how Japanese are quiet in the night. If you watch TV or listen to music in the apartment, please respect your neighbor and turn down the volume.)
- Please do not have a party.
- Please do not use all stuff and linens in the closet. JPY20,000 will be charged.
- Please make sure to turn off the lights , gas, air conditioner/heater and water when you leave.
- Please take your key with you and lock the door whenever you leave the house.
- Please don't invite any unauthorized friends, don't bring Pet as well.
- Please keep clean the room like your house (Please tidy up the room when you leave.)
- Please nonreactive on the intercom!(important for your safety)
- Please avoid standing and chatting at the entrance area which you block the way of other tenants of the building.
- Check in/out time
Check in 4:00PM
Check out 10:00AM
(Check in is any time after 4pm Check out is by 10am
Please check out on time. I don't accept early check in or late check out. If you need to check in early or check out late, please kindly book one more night.)
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
Questo host ha 388 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
☆FIRST TIME USERS☆
Get a 20$ discount coupon by signing up using this referral link.
Hi Welcome to Japan!
I'm Tom. Japanese.
In my free time, I like reading, going out with friends, listening to music, and going for walks around Tokyo.
I also like traveling. just like you.
I’m studying English, because I want to be able to communicate with people from other countries.
anyway,I'm looking forward to seeing you guys!
I have been on business trip 9th Feb- 13th Feb,
I'm sorry I can't reply asap. Please be patient.