- 7 night Stays ONLY (can do multiple weeks), check-in Fri, Sat or Sun ONLY. I can provide additional nights w/2nd reservation @ higher cost
- Tuscan-style enclave, center of scenic, vibrant area.
- On a bluff overlooking Pacific Ocean, quick walk to beach!
- Spectacular views from many balconies
- If you need wheelchair accessible / ADA compliant units, please call resort directly to ensure you receive this. If you need ADA units you must inform us BEFORE booking.
- In addition to what you pay via Airbnb, the resort may charge additional fees. As of 04/01/2017 we are unaware of any mandatory fees charged at the resort. Sometimes we provide units via non owner bookings. In that case the resort might collect up to $25/day.
- unless mentioned in our Airbnb message to you, parking, wifi, etc are complimentary. Valet parking is about $19/day.
NOTE This resort doesn't include complimentary daily housekeeping, although some services are complimentary:
- Bring fresh towels and/or linens to your unit, you do the work, $0 (free)
- Replace linens and towels, they do the work, $16
- Tidy clean about $37. Mostly trash, vacuum, start dishwasher, NO linens/towels
- Full cleaning of unit $87, includes fresh towels and linens, trash removal, cleaning.
2 Bedroom Villa
- 2BR and 2BA
- Approximately 1,238 square feet
- Sleeps 6
- Master suite with king-size bed, luxurious oversize soaking tub, separate bath with twin shower heads
- 2nd BR with full bath, queen-size bed, double sleeper sofa and television
- Living Room with queen-size sleeper sofa
- Dining area accommodates 6, with breakfast bar for 2
- Fully equipped deluxe kitchen
- Private balcony
- In-villa washer and dryer
Newport Coast Villas offers three complimentary parking passes per villa. Your primary parking pass is valid for anywhere on the resorts, and 2 additional parking passes for designated areas are available upon request.
- Adjacent to world-famous Pelican Hill Golf Club
- La Vista Pool Bar & Grille
- The MarketPlace: Perfect for snacks, cold drinks, ice cream and necessities; featuring Pizza Hut Express and Starbucks coffee, specialty espresso drinks and more
- Heated outdoor pools and whirlpool spas
- 3 tennis courts, fitness center*
- The Sand Box / Activity Center
- The Shack
- Daily activities program for all ages
- The Cottage
- Coastal Cinemas Theater
* Some activities incur a fee
Check in at this resort in the same way you do any hotel / resort. Full guest privileges at this resort.
- The resort WILL REQUIRE your government ID / passport to have the same name as what we provide to them (it's OK to omit your middle name/initial), and more than one Airbnb policy necessitates we require your Airbnb name be the same as that on your ID.
If the named guest is under the age of 21, the resort will not allow you to check in, and you will not receive a refund!
Interazione con gli ospiti
There are activities programs and concierge activities booking services at this resort.
Newport Coast Villas Activities
The resort offers an extensive activities program for the entire family including: tennis and basketball courts, shuffle board, air hockey, arcade and teen shack. Once you arrive, please consult the Resort Activities schedule for additional events for the entire family!
Newport Coast Villas offers two onsite fitness centers, including cardiovascular and strength training equipment (open 24 hours daily with key access).
Spa by the Sea our onsite spa will be offering on site massage services 7 days a week between the hours of 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Please feel free to view their treatments and other Spa information here or by contacting the Spa by the Sea representative at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) for further information.
- Available for guest use located on the first floor of the lobby.
Altre cose da evidenziare
No smoking; No Pets; This property is professionally managed by Marriott, so their rules apply. Please call the resort directly to verify details.
Questo host ha 93 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni