Cozy 53m2 apartment located in center of Panormou neighborhood just a minute walk from metro (direct line that takes you to/from the airport in 35 minutes approx.).
The city center is reachable by the same metro line in about 7 minutes, or if you are walking enthusiast, in about half an hour to forty five minutes.
Panormou is very lively area with many bars,restaurants, fast food joints, supermarkets etc in close vicinity of the apartment.
Cozy jazzy apartment in one of the Athens central districts Panormou. One bedroom apartment with everything you need to rest and relax between your walks around Athens. Our flat is on the second floor.
The apartment is easily accessible from the airport being on the airport metro line. The trip from / to the airport lasts about 35 minutes, without changing metro lines.
To get to Pireus Port you need to take a metro ride till Monastiraki station and then take green metro line that takes you to Pireus. Easy peasy.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Every Saturday there is green market in our street from morning hours until 3 pm. This is a good chance to treat yourself with some fresh Greek products, such as olives, oil, wine or fresh fruits, vegetables and fish.
Unfortunately we can not provide you with an air conditioning, but our flat usually does not get very hot during summer.
- If you are a smoker, please use the balconies for smoking.
- Please, don't throw papers or any object in the toilet. Instead use the bin next to the toilet.
- Keep the apartment clean. Before you leave wash the dishes, please do take out the garbage and throw it in the bin across the street.
- As any person would expect, please keep the items and amenities as they were found.
- When you need hot water for a shower or to wash the dishes, you need to switch up the electrical water heater switcher. Keep it on for 15-20 minutes or so and switch it off before you use the hot water.
- Please keep in mind that this is not a hotel or professionally held premises, but our home that we live, love and try to maintain as best as possible. What we ask from you is to respect that and finally enjoy it as we do. :)