Across the bridge from the city CBD. This entire cottage home is yours during your stay. Close to cafes & restaurants, markets, shopping..You’ll love the house because it is spacious with a spiral staircase in the middle of the house up to 2nd floor. Large kitchen + gas oven, a courtyard in the backyard & front yard. Fireplace & gas heater. XL bath tub + shower. Sofa bed sleeps two. Neighborhood is quiet. Good for families (with kids), couples, business travellers & groups. **2 bdrms are joined.
- Parties are not permitted.
- No loud music or disturbing neighbours after 11pm.
- No smoking inside the house, but smoking is permitted in the outside courtyard
- Pets are allowed but should be approved first
- No pets on the beds
- Take great care with the Grand Piano, any damage will incur repair fee for the guest
Questo host ha 149 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Easy going, creative person. I am busy even in my sleep. Love music, films and a nice meal. I love animals, I'm vegan and the beach is my go to place to clear my head. If traveling was free, my friends would probably never see me again. I welcome warm, easy going people to my home. You can be a chatterbox or a recluse, as long as you don't mind the odd cat or two wandering the house.