1 camera da letto
Su questo annuncio
Located near Hacchoubori station (JR), which has a great access to everywhere in Japan.
2 minutes away from Tokyo station and Tokyo Disney Land and NRT Airport
- Also working distance to Ginza, shopping area.
- As its located in business area, surround by many restaurants and bars. Building stands along major street, so easy to find.
Room is 30m2 large enough for 3 person to stay and has 2 big window, so have lots of sunshine and wind.
Thank you for visiting our page!
Let us give you the basic information of our room first:)
･JR Keiyo line, Hacchoubori station( nearest station from our apartment) : 1 minute by walk
Tokyo: 2 minutes by train, Maihama(Tokyo Disney Land):20 minutes
･Metro Hibiya line: Hacchobori station(nearest station from our apartment) : 1 minute by walk
･Keikyu Mita line: Takaracho staiton: 5 minutes by walk
･Metro Ginza line:Kyobashi station: 7 minutes by walk
･7th floor with elevator
･kitchen and dining space with a bathroom and toilet
･The room is suitable for 3 people with one Futton
〇Facilities and equipment
･Free portable Wifi router
･Fridge, microwave, kettle, dishes, utensils
･towels, body soap, shampoo, conditioner
･caffes and restaurants
all rooms and area.
Interazione con gli ospiti
If you have any troubles, please send a message on Airbnb:)
Altre cose da evidenziare
〇Check-in and check-out
･The earliest check-in time 16:00 / the latest check-out time 10:00.
Japanese house rent regulation allowed owner to rent at least one month period.
If less, need to register as hotel, not for rent, which need a lot of investment for clearing safety regulation, inspection for fire department.
As house rent regulation reform is under process now within government,at this moment, strictly speaking, Airbnb houses in Japan, might be judged gray zone and guests might get in trouble by using such system.
Therefore to keep guests and ourselves away from such troubles, we ask guests to sign documents, which meets regulation, for renting room.
1. The apartment will be all yours so please take good care of it. We will be happy if you could treat our place like it's your own house :)
2. Please be quiet and discreet. Very important to respect your neighbors in Japan as everyone lives close together! Absolutely no partying in the unit. Please enjoy yourself outside and make new friends.
3. You must turn off the air conditioner/heater when not there.
4. Please take off your shoes when you enter.
5. NO SMOKING inside the apartment including the balcony. Standing and smoking in front of the building entrance is not allowed.
6. DO NOT leave child and kid alone in room even short period, as they might pass under or climb over balcony fence.
7. CHECK-IN time MUST be between 4pm and 10pm.
Late Check-in (after 10pm) is incompatible.
8.CHECK-OUT time at10am. if you over we charge 3000yen.
9. This is NOT a HOTEL: As such, you cannot ask anyone in the building for assistance. My team and I are always available via Airbnb messaging. Phone calls are typically unanswered due to the Japanese culture of answering phones in public.
10. YOU MUST separate the trash. Please separate your:
burnable, recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass), and non-burnable items.
Please put these in separate bags. Using any clear plastic bag is okay in Tokyo.
11. YOU CANNOT put the trash outside the room. Please separate the trash (as mentioned above) and LEAVE IT IN THE ROOM. We will take it after your check-out.
12. DEPOSIT: We don't take a deposit, but you will be held liable for any damages. Please report any damages as soon as they occur. Honesty is the best policy and will be rewarded.
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
Questo host ha 358 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Hi I'm Tomo !
I've traveled a lot of countries.
It was amazing experience.
It's time to repay what We received from that journey.
I treat our guest as our friends and family.
I'm looking forward to seeing all of you !!