Su questo annuncio
This 1030 SqFt condo is right in the heart of Downtown Vancouver. Located directly next to Rogers Arena, BC Place Stadium, Andy Livingstone Park and Stadium/Chinatown Skytrain Station.
Walk Score: 98 - PERFECT location as it's easy to get anywhere around the city!
The suite is located on the 17th floor (mountain & ocean view) and can very comfortably fit 5 people and up to 6 maximum.
An underground parking spot is included but please note that large trucks, SUVs or vans will not fit.
• 1030 SqFt condo with open concept design
• Mountain and ocean view
• King bed, queen bed, and 44" wide sofa bed
• Two full bathrooms
• 58" HDTV w/ cable and Netflix
• High speed WiFi
• Nespresso machine
• 25m/82ft indoor swimming pool
• Jacuzzi hot tub
• 24 hour concierge/security on site
• Camera surveillance in common areas
• One underground parking spot (no large trucks, SUVs or vans - most minivans will fit although a bit tight)
Interazione con gli ospiti
The suite is set up so you can check-in/out by yourself and there are detailed instructions for almost everything.
If you would like me to personally walk you through all the facilities you have at your disposal, please let me know and I'd be happy to assist.
Altre cose da evidenziare
• The one-time cleaning fee is required with each booking. This allows me to get the suite professionally cleaned after each guest's departure and ensures the highest standard of cleanliness for your stay.
• Unlike hotels, the bed sheets, duvet covers, and pillow cases are PROFESSIONALLY WASHED after each stay.
• Unfortunately, I do not have anywhere for you to store your luggage prior to checking-in. Please plan accordingly.
Check-in after 4pm
Check-out by 12pm (noon)
House Rules (failure to comply may result in a fine from the building):
• Please limit noise to a minimum after 9pm. Your neighbors will appreciate your thoughtfulness and reciprocate the same courtesy.
• Smoking is prohibited by the building inside the condo or on the balcony.
• If using parking spot, please stop and wait for the gate to close before driving off. This helps increase security for everyone.
• Please let us know when an accident happens so we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned.
• To ensure we keep the floorboards squeaky clean for our guests, we have a no shoes policy inside the suite.
• To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Hi, my name is Chain and I'm an commercial insurance professional working and living in Downtown Vancouver.
In my spare time, you can usually find me sitting on a patio having drinks with some good friends or playing tennis at the local parks.
My passion in life is to travel. Nothing brings me more happiness than seeing the world and meeting new people.