My place is close to The Harbor. Imagine a Luxurious yacht with the view of the docks and a beautiful visual setting on Full Moon nights. You’ll love my place because of the coziness, the location and to top it all, the ambiance. There's a certain distinction between partying on a boat and relaxing on a boat and I'm happy to say my boat will redefine relaxation for you and your group.. My place is good for couples, business travelers, families (with kids), and furry friends (pets).
A 54 foot LUXURY Yacht with 3 bedrooms and a comfortable ambiance with brilliant views of the Harbor and the Ocean surrounding the boat.
Guests will be provided the following things complimentary on the yacht-
Hand wash liquid, toilet paper, tissues
Tea, Coffee, Mineral water
2x1 litre tetra pack juice
1 cold pressed juice for each guest
300 gms of Cheeselings
Cheese straws with salsa dip
2x1 jumbo sliced bread
Sandwich spread -chicken mayo,mash potato mix,cheese and chutney,jam
Instant noodles for each guest
Breakfast - Sandwiches, boiled eggs, masala oats
Guests have access to the Bedroom, Living area, Bathroom and Kitchen. kindly do not play with any ropes or the steering wheels as you can be penalize for the same.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Skipper and Crew members will be available throughout the duration of the stay. Please co-operate and co-ordinate with them as they are onboard to ensure the safety of the guests.
Altre cose da evidenziare
The check-in time is 11am. At this time, the guests are to board the transfer boat, failing which, their reservation will be cancelled without any refund, and will be rescheduled for another date.
Once the guests board the transfer boat, they will be taken to the yacht.
At any point of time, if the Guest(s) feels like they can not continue with the experience, they will not be refunded.
- - TOTAL CAPACITY OF THE BOAT IS ONLY 10 PERSONS. NO FURTHER GUESTS ALLOWED.
- - PLEASE WEAR YOUR LIFEJACKET AT ALL TIMES WHILE ON THE YACHT.
- - NO FOOTWEAR IS ALLOWED ON THE YACHT DUE TO RISK OF SLIPPING AND FALLING INTO THE SEA.
- - PLEASE ADHERE TO ANY AND ALL INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN TO YOU BY THE CAPTAIN AND THE CREW MEMBERS.
- - PLEASE DO NOT DICTATE THE CAPTAIN TO SAIL. SAILING HAPPENS WITH THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF THE COAST GUARD.
- - PLEASE DO NOT TRY JUMPING INTO THE SEA AS IT CAN BE FATAL.
- - PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR BELONGINGS AND YOUR SELF AS WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCE.
- - PLEASE DO NOT LITTER ANY WASTE IN THE SEA. THERE IS A DUSTBIN ONBOARD.
- - IF YOU ARE BRINGING PETS ALONG, PLEASE ENSURE THEY DO NOT DIRTY THE INTERIORS OR THE FURNISHINGS.
- - PLEASE ENSURE YOU DO NOT DAMAGE THE YACHT. ANY DAMAGES WILL BE COLLECTED ONCE THE YACHT DOCKS, BY STAFF .
- - KINDLY CO-OPERATE WITH THE CAPTAIN AND THE CREW MEMBERS AS THEY ARE ON THE BOAT TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY.
- - STRICTLY NO DRUGS ALLOWED ON THE YACHT. IF CREW FINDS DRUGS THEY WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REPORTED TO COAST GUARD.
- -Please carry your own Towel and Soap
Nessuna recensione (ancora)
Questa casa non ha alcuna recensione. Se soggiornerai qui, la tua recensione apparirà in questa posizione.
A passion for the sea drew me close to sailing yachts and an avid foodie by choice makes me travel to try out something new each time I step out of my home or my yacht.