Luxury three story log cabin located in Somers, MT over looking pristine Flathead Lake. Flathead Lake is the largest fresh water lake west of the Mississippi. The large wrap around deck offers spectacular views of the lake and surrounding woods. The cabin sits on five wooded acres with abundant wildlife. Somers is very conveniently located between Lakeside and the city of Kalispell. Bigfork is only about nine miles east. Guests are required to sign contract prior to booking.
Please feel free to use garbage cans provided in front of the garage.
The units are furnished and fully equipped by the Owner to owner’s taste. All units are set up for light housekeeping. Please do not rearrange furniture.
- Child-friendly (7 years or older)
- No RVs without prior approval
- No campfires allowed per Flathead County
- Tenants shall only use the Premises as a residence.
- The premises shall not be used to carry on any type of business or trade, without prior written consent of Owner.
- Tenants will comply with all laws, rules, ordinances, statutes and orders regarding the use of the premises.
- Areas that are locked, such as Owner’s personal storage spaces, for which Tenants are not provided a key, are off limits to the Tenants
Dal 01 Giugno 2017 - 30 Settembre 2017 il soggiorno minimo è di 7 notti.