Su questo annuncio
This Homewood home is warm and inviting, with abundant natural light and lots of room to stretch out. The second-story living room has a modern chalet feel; it leads into the kitchen, which is large and sunny and has an additional dining table in it. The upstairs also has a large master bedroom, with floor-to-ceilings windows, custom fireplace, and ensuite bathroom. Downstairs, there's a cozy family room (with a large TV and a fireplace!) and two additional bedrooms.
- Meeks Bay (less than a 5 minute drive South)
- Emerald Bay -a must see! (15 - 20 minute drive)
- Homewood Ski Resort (5 minute drive)
- Chamber’s Beach and Obexers Boat Rentals (5 minute drive)
Stores and Restaurants
- Tahoma PDQ Market: a short 10 minute walk for groceries
- Chambers Landing Bar & Grill: 5 minute drive
- West Shore Pizza: 5 minute walk
- Sunnyside Restaurant: 10 minute drive
For the benefit of our guests, we maintain an allergen-controlled environment, and as such, smoking and pets of all kinds are strictly prohibited at this home. Failure to comply with this restriction may result in additional charges, including- but not limited to- the full cost of deep cleaning and forfeiture of your security deposit in its entirety.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Your home will come stocked with the following items in your Welcome Kit to get you started for a fun and relaxing weekend in Lake Tahoe: two rolls of toilet paper in each bathroom; two rolls of paper towels in the kitchen; two dishwashing capsules; two laundry detergent capsules; one pack of shampoo, conditioner, and body wash in each bathroom; trash bags; hand soap; and dish soap. There is also private beach access with HOA passes.
For the benefit of our guests, we maintain an allergen-controlled environment, and as such, smoking and pets of all kinds are strictly prohibited at this home. Failure to comply with this restriction may result in additional charges, including- but not limited to- the full cost of deep cleaning and forfeiture of your security deposit in its entirety. If you plan to bring a pet, please contact a rentLEVER representative.
Vacation Rental Insurance Policy - Tired of being charged unexpected fees for broken wine glasses, extra cleaning, and other things that come up during your vacation? Us too! We hate to charge our guests fees when incidentals happen, so we're changing it up. We don't ask ANY of our guests for a Security Deposit, and instead require the purchasing of an affordable rental insurance package - covering up to $10,000 in incidentals! If something happens, all you have to do is notify one of our representatives and we'll work with the insurance company from there. No additional cost to you, no headache working through the Airbnb claims process, and peace of mind so you can enjoy our home and most importantly, your vacation.
- IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ: As a part of our top tier Guest Experience Program, your booking will include Vacation Rental Insurance in lieu of a Security Deposit. Once you’ve booked we’ll submit a request for an additional $99 to secure your coverage, that way you can have peace of mind for your stay! To learn more you can ask one of our representatives or check out our “Other things to note” section. *If you are ineligible for the policy, rentLEVER has the right to cancel the reservation.
- Must be 25 years of age or older to rent.
- Absolutely no smoking inside the home, outside, or on the premises at any time. Due to the high risk of fires in Lake Tahoe, smoking is a hazard and is strictly prohibited.
- Excessive noise is prohibited after 10:00 PM.
- Guest count of the home should never exceed the maximum occupancy specified on the listing.
- No parties.
- Please remove from the property any trash and recycling does not fit in the bear box. This is a safety issue for the neighborhood as it attracts bears.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.