Su questo annuncio
-SUMMER OFFER :1 WEEK from 360 euros
-In the hystoric quarter of Sevilla at walking distance to all sights.
-Bus to Airport+Bus Station+Public Parking in Plaza de Armas (5 minutes walking)
-100% positive reviews
LAST MINUTE OFFERS :
- 7 NIGHTS x 6 = from 420 euros ( price for 2 guests ) + Airbnb Fees.
JULY + AUGUST :
- 7 NIGHTS x 6 = from 360 euros ( price for 2 guests ) + Airbnb Fees.
I will attach this Special Offer under your requirement. ASK FOR IT ¡¡¡
REST OF THE YEAR ( excepting certain dates ):
-If you BOOK 7 nights , Airbnb program will automatically apply the 7 nights x 6 OFFER ( WEEKLY RATE applied on each term ),which means around a 15 % disccount off.
Firstly ,i wanted to thank you for taking your time in reading this explanation. Probably once you have read it ,many of your doubts would be solved :
* I Rent this cosy apartment with one bedroom, in the centre of Seville. Ideal for holidays or business trips. Great location next to the Plaza del Museo, the Guadalquivir river, el Corte Ingles in Plaza del Duque and Plaza de Armas Bus Station.
*The bus from Sevilla Airport to Sevilla city ( EA line ) stops in Plaza de Armas, which is just 5 minutes walking distance to the appartment.
* As it is walking distance to everything worth to visit in Sevilla ,it is very confortable to plan your day.You will save money in transportation and not waste time in traffic jams. You could do some shopping and come back home to leave the bags ,or visit some museums and come back to relax a little before going back to explore the city. So it is not like spending the whole day sightseeing because it would take a long time to return to the appartment .You could perfeclty split the day sightseeing and relaxing in the appartment ,so as not to be so exhausted and really enjoy every moment.
*Within a block distance you can find :small supermarket , 2 fruit and vegetable shops, grocery , fish shop ,pharmacy,several tapas bars...
* The apartment is exterior with two balconies over a typical Seville street and a light glassed small patio in the centre of the building. It is located on the first floor ( not ground floor).There is no elevator in the condominium.
*The third person would sleep on the coach of the living room ( the blue one you can see on the pics). It is not a sofa-bed ,but confortable and big enough ( 80 cms x 190 cms) for putting sheets over it and use it as an individual bed.
* Fresh towels and bed clothing provided.
* Speaker Sysem with Docking for iPhone or iPod.
* NOTE : Take in mind that prices change depending on term and on weekends. If you check "calendar" information in my add ( in the Airbnb version por PC ,not the one for phones or tablets ) ,you will be able to check the prices night by night . The prices are based on 2 people occupancy. Add 10 euros/ night for the 3 rd. person.
* Prices set in calendar are promotional prices to encourage bookings in advance , but closer to Autumn and Spring ,will be increased..
* Minimun stay of 4 nights , but eventually i would accept shorter stays for available dates between 2 confirmed bookings , so as to fill in calendar.
* For Bookings in advance or Last Minute Bookings, ask for BIDS :
-7 nights stay for the price of 6 nights.
-3 people for the price of 2 ( for 6 days stays minimun)
* VERY IMPORTANT : for "check in" s expected later than 22.00 p.m , please contact first before booking.
* I hope guests feel as confortable as if they were at their own house . On the same way ,i expect from guests to take care of the appartment as if it was their own home too.
* I will give priority acceptting bookings that their dates "join" confirmed bookings. And also , bookings longer than the minimum stay would have priority.
* I wanted to inform you that i also rent a charming Loft in Jerez de la Frontera ( Cadiz , Andalucia ) . Jerez is world famous for the Jerez Wine (Sherry) production ,the Flamenco and the Andalusian horses . Allthough it is not by the sea ,it is very well comunicated with the gorgeous beaches of white sand spread along Cadiz County coast and also , with the “Sierra of Cadiz “ ( Cadiz mountains) famous for the “Route of the White Villages”.
Here you have the link of the Loft,so you can have a look for this trip or a future visit to Spain :
* I also rent a gorgeous Duplex Penthouse with stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and the (website hidden) is located in the Condominium called "Terrazas Golf" in the worlwide prestigious resort called COSTA BALLENA in Rota ( Cadiz ) :
* EXTRA OPTIONAL FEES to be paid in cash :
1.-CLEANING FEE :
and i would not claim anything to AIRBNB ( which is probably better as it would not affect to your Airbnb profile reviews as guest).
2.-BABY CRADLE ( SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE DURING AUGUST 2015) :
A cradle for a baby could be provided if required in advance ( not the bed clothes for the cradle , that as it is a very personal thing , the guest should bring) for a Fixed FEE for the whole stay of 40 euros that guest would pay in cash when "check in".Its size is 70 cms wide x 100 cms. long.
3.-SECOND GUEST SLEEPING ON THE SOFA:
- If the 2 guests are not sharing the bed and one of them wants to sleep in the livingroom Sofa : extra cash Fixed Fee of 30 euros for the whole stay.
4.-PRIVATE SPANISH LESSONS IN THE APPARTMENT:
My neighbour is a teacher at Sevilla University. She is a Philologist in a few languages. If interested , ask about it when you contact with me. Price from 20 euros/hour.
* If you had any further questions ,please do not hesitate to ask.
¡¡¡ You are more than welcome to my place ¡¡¡
As you are renting the whole property ,you have access to everything inside it... you can use all the utilities of the kitchen. There is free WIFI access.
On the roof of the building , there is a small private terrace only for your use for hanging your laundry outdoors.
The "check in" day , we will meet directly in the appartment to make "check in". There, i will give you the keys,explain you the use of the utilities of the appartment and also give you some interesting tips about Sevilla and surroundings .
* This cozy apartment is situated near de Guadalquivir RIver,and very close to many typical "tapas" restaurants and nice bars.
* Come and enjoy de beautiful city of Seville
* Don't miss out on the tapas. The city is credited with the invention and has more than a thousand bars where the choice of food, is virtually unlimited, from seafood to ham and sausage and from vegetable to cheese. The Sevillians actually make a meal of. them, moving from bar to bar and trying one dish at a time!
-Bus line to/from Airport ( EA line ) located by Plaza de Armas Bus Station ( only 5 minutes walking ).
- Public Parking of Plaza de Armas ( only 5 minutes walking ).
1.-THE "CHECK IN" TIME WILL BE MADE FROM 14.00 P.M. UNTIL 22.00 P.M OF ENTRY DAY. DEPENDING ON AVAILABILITY AND CIRCUNSTANCES , AN EARLIER OR LATER TIME FOR "CHECK IN" COULD BE ARRENGED ,AND THIS COULD CAUSE AN EXTRA CASH FEE.
2.-IN THE "CHECK IN" SHALL BE PROVIDED PHOTOCOPYING OF DNI OR PASSPORT OF EACH OF THE PEOPLE THAT ARE PART LESSEE.
3.-PRIOR TO "CHECK IN", Airbnb HAS TAKEN A PROVISIONAL RETENTION AMOUNT OF 150.00 EUROS FOR BAIL, WHICH WILL BE RELEASED BY WAY Airbnb INTEGRA AFTER THE "CHECK OUT" IF YOU MEET ALL THE RULES SET FORTH BELOW AND NO DAMAGE OCCURRED IN THE APPARTMENT OR THE CONTENT.
4.-THE "CHECK OUT" WILL BE HELD BEFORE 11.00 A.M. OF DEPARTURE DAY. OCCASSIONALLY AND IF AVAILABILITY PERMITS, BETWEEN THE PARTIES MAY AGREE TO A LATER TIME OUT (ALLWAYS WITHIN THE SAME “CHECK OUT” DAY). IF THE POSTPONED TIME LIMIT AGREED TO THE "CHECK OUT" IS NOT FULLFILLED BY TENANT , LESSOR MAY RETAIN THE PART OF THE BOND AMOUNT EQUIVALENT TO THAT NIGHT RATE PRICE FOR COMPENSATION.
5.-THE TENANT WILL DELIVER THE APPARTMENT AND ITS CONTENT ON THE "CHECK OUT" IN THE SAME CONDITION IN WHICH HE RECEIVED IN THE "CHECK IN". THIS INCLUDES THE HOUSEHOLD CLEANING USED DURING THE STAY AND CLEANING THE APPARTMENT TOO. IF THIS POINT IS NOT FULLFILLED BY TENANT , LESSOR MAY RETAIN THE PART OF THE BOND AMOUNT OF 30, 00 EUROS FOR COMPENSATION.
6.-EVERYTIME THE TENANT LEAVES THE APPARTMENT, ALL ELECTRIC AND LIGHTING EQUIPMENT SHOULD REMAIN OFF. LIKEWISE, ALL WINDOWS MUST STAY CLOSED.
7.-NO SMOKING ALLOWED INSIDE THE HOUSE.
8.-THE SEASONAL LEASE ALLOW ONLY TO OVERNIGHT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE REFLECTED IN THE Airbnb RESERVATION DETAILS. THE SUBLEASE IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED .
9.-NO PETS ALLOWED INSIDE THE HOUSE.
10.-IS PROHIBITED PARTY CELEBRATION.
11.-THE VOLUME OF TALKS, THE TELEVISION OR MUSIC WILL BE MODERATE, ESPECIALLY WITH RESPECT THE HOURS OF REST.
12.-IF THE LESSEE HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON THE OPERATION OF ANY ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE, MUST CONTACT THE OWNER TO PREVENT DAMAGE TO THE SAME FOR MISUSE.
13.-IN THE "CHECK IN" IS PROVIDED A MAXIMUM OF TWO SETS OF KEYS. LOOSING THEM WILL INVOLVE LOSS PAYMENT OF 30 EUROS PER SET.
14. - FOR SAFETY REASONS, THE ACCESS DOORS OF THE BUILDING WILL BE CLOSED BUT NOT SLAMMING THE DOORS.
15.-LESSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL, JEWELRY OR MONEY PART LESSEE LEAVE INSIDE THE LOFT.
16.- IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO HANG LAUNDRY IN THE BALCONYS.YOU COULD GET FINED BY POLICE.
17.-THE BREACH OF ANY OF THE ABOVE RULES BY THE TENANT, WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC TERMINATION OF THIS SEASONAL HOUSING LEASE AND OBLIGATION TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY THE APPARMENT. LOSING MONEY AMOUNTS PAID (INCLUDING BOND) IN FULL, AS COMPENSATION DAMAGES. REGARDLESS OF POLICE CLAIMS THAT MAY BE FILED WITH CERTAIN DAMAGES OR ATTITUDES.
18.-IF THE LESSEE DECIDE TO SHORTEN THE STAY DUE TO REASONS NOT DUE TO THE LANDLORD,WILL LOSE MONEY AMOUNTS PAID EXCEPT THE BOND THAT WILL BE RETURNED TO LESSE BY Airbnb , IF LESSE HAVE FOLLOWED THE RULES ABOVE.
19.-FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING ON THE OCCASION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR AS A RESULT THEREOF, BOTH PARTIES ARE SUBMITTED TO THE COURTS OF SEVILLA ( SPAIN).
La nostra esperienza è stata davvero ottima: Javier è stato gentilissimo e molto disponibile sia ad attenderci al nostro arrivo nonostante il ritardo con cui siamo arrivati, sia per le informazioni preziose che ci ha dato durante tutta la nostra permanenza, tramite mail o WApp (AZOTEA davvero un gran ristorante per gustare ottime tapas ! :-). La casa è davvero molto accogliente, così come nelle foto (ottima per 2 persone), e la posizione è invidiabile, a poche centinaia di metri dai luoghi turistici più importanti di Siviglia. Che dire di più....un appartamento che mi sento di consigliare assolutamente, e nel quale tornerei !
L'appartamento molto confortevole, arredato con gusto, pulito, tranquillo e silenzioso, dotato di tutti gli accessori.Ubicato in posizione centrale per visitare Siviglia, con buoni collegamenti sia per la città, che per raggiungere altre località (Granada, Cordoba, ....), nei pressi si trovano buoni locali e servizi (negozi, centri commerciali). Ottima l'accoglienza e le indicazioni fornite, il nostro soggiorno in questo appartamento è stato molto piacevole. Antonio e Agata
La nostra esperienza nell'appartamento di MARCO in calle ALFAQUEQUE 16 a Siviglia è stata ottima abbiamo trovato disponibilita' totale da parte sia di Marco che di Javier il suo amico. L'appartamento e' molto confortevole e pulito attrezzato di tutto tv cucina frigo bagno con doccia /vasca, piccolo ripostiglio, salottino e due balconcini. Vicinissimo a tutte le zone di interesse della citta' centro storico e non, la zona e' molto tranquilla e silenziosa e nelle vicinanze ci sono dei posticini per mangiare ottimi in rapporto qualita' prezzo MONTADITECA a puerta Real 2 minuti dall'appartamento e DOS DE MAYO 10 minuti in Plaza Gavidia. Consigliamo vivamente questo appartamento a tutti quelli che vogliono passare una bella vacanza a Siviglia e ringraziamo nuovamente Marco e Javier per la loro gentilezza e disponibilità.
My boyfriend and I rented Javiers apartment during a 3 week trip to Spain and Portugal. We couldn't have asked for a better set-up. The apartment is spacious with a comfortable bed, fully equipped kitchen, laundry (brand new machine) , seating and dining area and a cute terrace. The location is walking distance from all the major sights in Seville and you could spend hours just wandering the area! Javier was a gracious host, taking time to show us the ins and outs of the apartment and giving us helpful recommendations for food and activities. He was very responsive when we had questions. I definitely would recommend staying here! You won't be disappointed and will not want to leave when your trip is over.
A lovely apartment in a great neighborhood within walking distance to all Seville has to offer!
Javier was a very gracious host by accomodating our crazy travel schedule and still taking his time to assimilate us to the area and features of his apartment. He also gave great recomendations for tapas bars and advice for our trip to the Sherry Triangle.
The apartment was a perfect retreat the two of us with a washing machine(!!), fully equipped kitchen, and sweet little terrace for people watching. We loved every moment here and would recommend Javier and his apartment for anyone destined for Seville.
Javier was a superb host and gave us lots of very useful info. His apartment was everything we hoped for. In the heart of everything, quiet and cool. You really couldn't ask for more.
We loved our stay and would highly recommend staying here.
Un séjour de plus à Séville dans l'appartement de Javier qui va devenir ma "résidence secondaire" . J'ai déjà pris une option pour l'année prochaine. Ces simples lignes illustrent la qualité de cet appartement et de son propriétaire. Tout est parfait : la situation géographique dans un quartier central mais très calme, la proximité des lieux culturels et des commerces, l'équipement et la décoration, la cordialité de Javier et sa disponibilité.
Questo host ha 63 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi Altre Recensioni
A proposito dell'host, Javier
Nacido en Sevilla ,criado en San Sebastian y actualmente viviendo en Costa Ballena (Rota , Cadiz ).
Me gusta disfrutar de los pequeños placeres de la vida :una comida en compañia de amigos ,una buena exposicion de arte o un viaje con encanto.
Necesito el mar cerca...
De mis huespedes espero que se sientan tan comodos o mas que si fuera su propia casa ,y de igual forma , espero que cuiden el Loft de Jerez o el apartamento de Sevilla o el Atico de Costa Ballena,como su propia casa.
Me resulta muy satisfactorio ayudar a los viajeros que vienen por Costa Ballena , Jerez y Sevilla a que disfruten de una estancia inolvidable.
I was born in Sevilla, grew up in San Sebastian ( Basque Country ) and now living in Costa Ballena ( Rota , Cadiz).
I like enjoying of simple pleasures in life : a nice meal with friends , an unexpected art exhibition or a charming trip...
I need to have the sea close to me.
I expect from my guests to feel in my Loft in Jerez or in the appartment in Sevilla or my Attic in Costa Ballena,as confortable as if they were in their own home , and likewise ,i expect from them to take care of the property as if it was their own place too.
It is very satisfying for me to make hosts that visit Costa Ballena , Jerez and Sevilla enjoy an unforgetable stay .
Fine Arts Museum loctaed in an ancient convent with 4 beautiful patios. One of the exhibition rooms is the old church...huge¡¡¡
The big department store called EL CORTE INGLES is located there. Gorrgeous supermarket with a GOURMET CLUB for Delicatessen.
where the bus line to the airport ( EA line) stops