-In the hystoric quarter of Sevilla. You will visit everything walking
-Close to Guadalquivir River and Fine Arts Museum
-Bus to Airport+Bus Station+Public Parking in Plaza de Armas (5 minutes walking)
-100% good reviews
LAST MINUTE OFFER :
10% OFF during MARCH if booking 5 nights ( or more).
I will attach this Special Offer under your requirement. ASK FOR IT ¡¡¡
If you BOOK 7 nights , Airbnb program will automatically apply the 7 nights x 6 OFFER ( WEEKLY RATE applied on each term ).
Firstly ,i wanted to thank you for taking your time in reading this explanation. Probably once you have read it ,many of your doubts would be solved :
* I Rent this cosy apartment with one bedroom, in the centre of Seville. Ideal for holidays or business trips. Great location next to the Plaza del Museo, the Guadalquivir river, el Corte Ingles in Plaza del Duque and Plaza de Armas Bus Station.
*The bus from Sevilla Airport to Sevilla city ( EA line ) stops in Plaza de Armas, which is just 5 minutes walking distance to the appartment.
* As it is walking distance to everything worth to visit in Sevilla ,it is very confortable to plan your day.You will save money in transportation and not waste time in traffic jams. You could do some shopping and come back home to leave the bags ,or visit some museums and come back to relax a little before going back to explore the city. So it is not like spending the whole day sightseeing because it would take a long time to return to the appartment .You could perfeclty split the day sightseeing and relaxing in the appartment ,so as not to be so exhausted and really enjoy every moment.
*Within a block distance you can find :small supermarket , 2 fruit and vegetable shops, grocery , fish shop ,pharmacy,several tapas bars...
* The apartment is exterior with two balconies over a typical Seville street and a light glassed small patio in the centre of the building. It is located on the first floor ( not ground floor).There is no elevator in the condominium.
*The third person would sleep on the coach of the living room ( the blue one you can see on the pics). It is not a sofa-bed ,but confortable and big enough ( 80 cms x 190 cms) for putting sheets over it and use it as an individual bed.
* Fresh towels and bed clothing provided.
* Speaker Sysem with Docking for iPhone or iPod.
* NOTE : Take in mind that prices change depending on term and on weekends. If you check "calendar" information in my add ( in the Airbnb version por PC ,not the one for phones or tablets ) ,you will be able to check the prices night by night . The prices are based on 2 people occupancy. Add 10 euros/ night for the 3 rd. person.
* Prices set in calendar are promotional prices to encourage bookings in advance , but closer to Autumn and Spring ,will be increased..
* Minimun stay of 4 nights , but eventually i would accept shorter stays for available dates between 2 confirmed bookings , so as to fill in calendar.
* For Bookings in advance or Last Minute Bookings, ask for BIDS :
-7 nights stay for the price of 6 nights.
-3 people for the price of 2 ( for 6 days stays minimun)
* VERY IMPORTANT : for "check in" s expected later than 22.00 p.m , please contact first before booking.
* I hope guests feel as confortable as if they were at their own house . On the same way ,i expect from guests to take care of the appartment as if it was their own home too.
* I also rent a luxury Loft in an ancient Sherry Wine Cellar in Jerez de la Frontera ( Cadiz). You can check it in my profile "wish list ".Here is the Airbnb link :
* EXTRA OPTIONAL FEES to be paid in cash :
1.-CLEANING FEE :
Before every "check in" , a complete professional cleaning is done in the appartment . So I DO NOT ASK FOR CLEANING FEE IN ADVANCE ,as i prefer to give the option to my guests to save that money if they clean the appartment themselves and return it almost in the same cleaning conditions as when they did "check in". But if for some reason ,you decide not to clean it ( because you are in a hurry or are used to have a maid at your own home) ,i would have to ask AIRBNB to retain from the damage fee 30 euros , or you could leave those 30 euros in cash by the keys , and i would not claim anything to AIRBNB ( which is probably better as it would not affect to your Airbnb profile reviews as guest).
2.-BABY CRADLE ( SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE DURING AUGUST 2013) :
A cradle for a baby could be provided if required in advance ( not the bed clothes for the cradle , that as it is a very personal thing , the host should bring) for a Fixed FEE for the whole stay of 40 euros that host would pay in cash when "check in".Its size is 70 cms wide x 100 cms. long.
3.-SECOND GUEST SLEEPING ON THE SOFA:
- If the 2 guests are not sharing the bed and one of them wants to sleep in the livingroom Sofa : extra cash Fixed Fee of 30 euros for the whole stay.
* If you had any further questions ,please do not hesitate to ask.
¡¡¡ You are more than welcome to my place ¡¡¡
* This cozy apartment is situated near de Guadalquivir RIver,and very close to many typical "tapas" restaurants and nice bars.
* Come and enjoy de beautiful city of Seville
* Don't miss out on the tapas. The city is credited with the invention and has more than a thousand bars where the choice of food, is virtually unlimited, from seafood to ham and sausage and from vegetable to cheese. The Sevillians actually make a meal of. them, moving from bar to bar and trying one dish at a time!
-Bus line to/from Airport ( EA line ) located by Plaza de Armas Bus Station ( only 5 minutes walking ).
- Public Parking of Plaza de Armas ( only 5 minutes walking ).
|Tipologia alloggio:||Intera casa/apt|
|Tipo di letto:||Letto Normale|
|Camere da letto:||1|
|Persone extra:||10€ / notte dopo 2 ospiti|
|Soggiorno Minimo:||4 notti|
|Prezzo settimanale:||380€ /settimana|
|Prezzo Mensile:||1300€ /mese|
|Termini di Cancellazione:||Rigidi|
Javier was an outstanding ambassador for Sevilla, and his apartment was wonderful! Javier met us upon arrival, and graciously took the time to give us a thorough orientation to everything in the lovely apartment, and then much more time to help us with location information and many recommendations for sights and restaurants. I had mentioned we wanted to do a bicycle tour and he researched this for us. He also left a big platter of seasonal Sevilla treats, and checked with us later in the week to see if we needed anything. The apartment was stellar - fantastic location, absolutely spotless, very comfortable and welcoming. The apartment and Javier added greatly to our enjoyment of beautiful Sevilla!
Javier was really helpful and accommodating. The apartment is really clean and the location is great. Would definitely recommend!
we arrived in saville and followed the directions provided by Javier who was on lookout on the balcony. the apartment was as stated. Javier welcomed us, and provided us with the lowdown on restaurants, must see sights, and a general insight into everything important..we had a wonderful 8 days and would recommend the apartment and javiers input highly.
marie and joe
Javier was an excellent host. He communicated well with us. When we arrived at his apartment he was very thorough in reviewing all we needed to know about the apartment. He gave us great suggestions about things to do and places to eat. The apartment is in a great location and perfect for a visit to Sevilla. Thanks so much Javier!
I would wholeheartedly recommend staying at Javier's apartment in Seville. Javier is an absolute gentleman. He and I maintained contact prior to my stay, Javier was always very prompt and thorough with his communication and it shows that he wants to ensure that you have a good time and your needs are catered for.
When I arrived at the apartment, Javier was waiting for me outside of the apartment and offered to assist me with my bags. His welcome was warm, polite and friendly. Javier took the time to go through every aspect of his apartment even though he had another check-in to do, my check-in was in no way rushed.
The apartment is stunning, exactly like the photos, it's in a quiet charming laneway and only a few minutes walk to El Corte Inglés and all the restaurants that you will need along the Alameda de Hércules. Javier is very proud of his apartment and rightly so, it's very cosy, modern and in finished to a high standard. I slept very well here and there wasn't anything else that I needed. Javier was always available to me, should I have needed him and contacted me the morning after I arrived to make sure I was ok and to check to see if I needed anything else. There is a supermarket a few minutes walk away from the apartment and also one that is not far from El Corte Inglés should you need one.
So in summary, do not hesitate to rent this apartment from Javier, he is a lovely man, he will do anything for you to make your stay a memorable one. The apartment is just great, clean, modern, comfortable and close to everything that you could possibly need.
A very clean apartment in a nice quiet neighborhood, Javier was very responsive and helpful. We received comprehensive information for a great time. Good bed too! For restaurants, try Michela on Bailen street. Best restaurant we ate at while in Spain. Reservations recommended.
Do we need to say more than this was our 3rd visit to this apartment and it will not be our last? Set in an ideal location in a beautiful city we could not think about staying anywhere else.
This review is written by Am's parents who stayed at Javier's place at our recommendation after we stayed there earlier in the year (our review is elsewhere)...
We stayed at Javier's for 5 nights as our daughter and her husband loved it so much. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay - Javier was a wonderful host who told us all about where to eat and what to see and the apartment was very well located and perfect for our needs. We left some items at the apartment and Javier kindly and quickly sent them to us. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Javier's place and Sevilla is beautiful, although all the walking tired us out!
Javier has been a very welcoming, helpful and careful host! He did his best to make my stay enjoyable and kindly overcome his own check in and out rules for me. He is a very comprehensive person. He also provided me with great advice on places to go to enjoy good tapas, sightseeing and nightlife. Anxious about my comfort, he did not hesitate to enquire about my stay. All this without mentioning the high comfort and personality of the apartment: it will make you feel at home like no other place, at walking distance to the best places of Seville. I warmly recommend staying by his place.
Our stay at Javier's apartment was one of our best experiences with airbnb, not just because of his perfect apartment but because of all the trouble he went through to help us. The checkin was
Extremely thorough and informative, and he equipped us with everything we needed to enjoy our time in Sevilla. Communication was great and he would occasionally email us to make sure we didn't need anything. When my husband lost his wallet, he contacted the police station for us and assisted us as much as he could. We were touched by his kindness and so appreciative of all his help. Can't recommend Javier and his amazing apartment enough! Thank you again Javier!