3 camere da letto
Perfect location with breathtaking views of the Bay of Islands from all rooms, just 75 metres from the Paihia waterfront, and a 3 minute walk to the Paihia town centre and the ferry wharf which connects you to Russell. The top floor accommodation is up 4 flights of stairs on the hill behind the Austria Motel. It is a self contained spacious 3 bedroom residence with large living and balcony areas. A wonderful home for up to six people.
Fabulous accommodation on the penthouse level including:
- Stunning ocean views of the Bay of Islands, Russell and Waitangi in a elevated and tranquil location in central Paihia
- 2 double bedrooms - one with king sized bed, one with queen size bed
- 1 small bedroom with a double bed.
- if requested 1 single fold out bed
- 2 bathrooms – includes one ensuite
- Full kitchen with all mod cons
- Flat Screen TV with Sky
- Free Wifi Internet
- Washing Machine and Dryer
- Linen provided
- Outdoor dining furniture
- Off street parking for one car - more may be available on request
Interazione con gli ospiti
We live next door so can assist you with anything needed including providing advice on things to do and activities in the Bay of Islands and Far North.
- Please respect the property and neighbours
- No smoking property
- any damage please reinstate above reasonable wear and tear
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso totale. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 5 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma la prima notte non verrà rimborsata e riceverai un rimborso del 50% del costo per le notti rimanenti.
Questo host ha 13 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
We enjoy connecting with people from all corners of the globe, travelling, keeping busy, relaxing, reading. Our family has flown the nest so the residence is ideal for others to enjoy - we own the Austria Motel next door where we stay over peak periods. We are always available to help you during your stay and are also happy to advise on activities and everything to do with the Bay of Islands and the Far North.