3 Camere da letto
3 Camere da letto
Su questo annuncio
We´ll be happy to welcome you in our house. The house is situated in a nice and quiet area next to a nature reserve (Østmarka), close to Oslo and Akershus University Hospital. Perfect for sightseeing in Oslo, enjoying nature (hiking, swimming, canoe), and relaxing on the big terrace. Free parking, 200m to public transport. Oslo city center 20min (car)
This is a house with three separate bedrooms. At the most the house is suitable for 3 couples and 1-2 kids/friends (7-8 people). Family-friendly.
Ground floor: Hall, room for jackets/shoes/trolleys. Bathroom with shower, bathtub, washing- and drying machine. Separate toilet. Small garden.
1) Master bedroom with one king size bed (180x200). There is space for a toddlers travel-cot. There also a treadmill and manuals here if you want to do some workout.
2) 1-2-person/Queen size bed (160x200) with good mattresses, no space for extra mattress in this room.
3) Junior/toddler bed (75x165) and 1-2 person Queen size bed (160x200). Please let me know if you want a baby/toddler-cot or mattresses when booking.
First floor: Large living room with kitchen, sitting area and dining area. Big 43sqm terrace with BBQ and several sitting areas.
Free wi-fi. The stay includes towels and bed linen. Free parking.
We have a travel bed and a high chair with tray for toddlers. In the living room is a stokke trip-trap chair. There are safety gates in the stair. Corner bumpers on the table in sitting area. It is ok to use the toys as long as you are careful.
Interazione con gli ospiti
You will have the house on your own. It will be possible to reach me on phone/e-mail. I speak Norwegian, English and Dutch.
This is a nice and quiet neighbourhood. There are several playgrounds right outside.
Nature reserve: Located next to "Østmarka" – a 12,5km2 nature reserve area and "Ramstadslottet nature reserve area". It is only 2-minutes walk to the forest wonderful for hiking, the walking path starts 50m from the house. Popular walks are: Ramstadslottet, Bjønnåsen or Åmotdammen. Åmotdammen is a nice outdoor swimming-area with official BBQ-place (1,2 km).
Shopping: Grocery store 200m. Close to Strømmen with one of the biggest shopping malls in Norway (5 minutes by bus) and Lillestrøm (city) with restaurants and shopping.
Sightseeing: Sightseeing in Oslo. Other: Losby animal farm is nearby. This is a popular visiting farm for families. It is also possible to rent canoes here and go padling on Mønevann. Other popular tourist places are: Fetsund lenser, The Eidsvold house, Tusenfryd, Megafun playland, Nebbursvollen open air swimming pool in Lillestrøm.
Hospital: Akershus University Hospital 2km.
Un giro nei dintorni
Car: 20 min Oslo city centre
Public transport: The bus stop is only 2 minute walk from the house.
To Oslo: morning express to city centre 25 minutes, 55 minutes with regular bus, bus/train: 40 minutes – the bust station and train station are right next to each other.
To OSL Airport: bus/train 30 minutes. From OSL Airport you take the (express)train to Lillestrøm, then bus 411 to Sandbekkhallen (approx.. 12+12 min).
To Ahus: 5 minutes by bus (411 or 418).
• Check-in: Anytime after 15:00. Check-out: 11:00 (Noon)
• Please respect and keep quiet between 22:00-07:00
• We expect you to keep the house tidy during the stay
• In case of loosing the keys: you will be fully responsible for the costs of replacing the lock + keys
• No smoking inside the apartment
• Please take off your shoes in the hallway
• This is not a party-place, but a quiet space where you can relax and enjoy your stay
• It is not allowed to use the internet on adult sites, downloading movies/series nor any use of the internet for illegal activities or otherwise that infringes the law.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.