1 camera da letto
Su questo annuncio
Hello dear visitors and welcome to our Monopoly guest house.
We offer a great accommodation very close to the underground 3-5min walk and all the attractions are within 10-25 min away.
We always do our best and improve constantly :)
Central London and one of the best prices in one of the best locations.
Bright, spacious, well equipped and decorated in a fresh modern style. All are double room and have widescreen TV with a large selection of channels and unlimited Wi-Fi.
We provide continental breakfast which includes cereals, fresh bread, milk, coffee, tea, sugar, butter, marmelade, jam, honey, marmite, biscuits and nutella. Please help yourself with our breakfast which is in your private cupboard in our kitchen.
The house has 16 lockable, double bedrooms, 2 fully equipped kitchens (ovens, microwaves and washing machine etc), 4 bathrooms and an outdoor roof terrace. Communal areas are cleaned daily and checked by our resident caretaker who is contactable 24/7.
This is self catering accommodation. Your room will be cleaned for your arrival with fresh bedding and towels.
You will have the access to all the communal areas (bathrooms, kitchens, roof terrace)
Your private room with the code.
You will get the keys of the main entrance so you can come and leave anytime you want.
In the kitchen you can use the washing machine, also you have the iron and the ironing board next to the fridge
Fresh towels, linen, sleepers, sleeping mask, ear plugs, shower gel and shampoo is provided in each room :)
Hair dryer can be provided upon request ;)
Interazione con gli ospiti
I always do my best and try to welcome and get to know every guest but if I am busy in the mornings and evenings so for the moment I will only be able to welcome you from 10:30 am to 4pm sometimes a lot later sometimes a lot earlier. Also I try my best when I am here to get to know everyone if possible so If I don't see you in the evenings at the check in then I am hoping to see you the next day or anyday during your stay :)
After that time our building manager and housekeeper Nicola who is a fantastic guy will make sure to welcome you and show you around.
Besides that we love meeting new people, always do our best to welcome every guest wherever this is possible and take full care and Nicola lives in the building so you have the peace of mind, no matter what we are here for you :)
Depends on the guests, some want full privacy some are more open to discussion and getting to know each others lifes. Either way is great, for us the most important thing is that you have fun, a pleasant and nice stay, if not please let us know and we will do anything to make your stay as you imagined :)
Greetings from the team:)
- Marco: is the landlord,
- Uros: I am the host and general manager
- Nicola: is the building manager
We all take care of the house to our best capabilities and we clean and maintain it every single day
Altre cose da evidenziare
We are striving and are pasionate about providing you the best service and price as we can in one of the best locations in London.
- Our guest house is quite similar to a modern, very nicely decorated hotel or a private hostel with 16 private rooms :)
- The rooms and the house is cleaned every day and is kept nice and tidy
- The bathrooms and the kitchens are shared with other guests.
- Please note that the stairs are quite narrow but they will keep you fit which is good :)
- The rooms are all accessible with the code that you receive upon your arrival.
- Due to previous not nice experience there is NO CHECK IN LATER THEN 10:00PM. Or if there is a special request than there is a fee of £10 for late check in.
- Also again because of the experiences in the past now we do the invertory checks with each guest to sign it before entering the room.
- I am mostly in the building all mornings & afternoons so if you need anything I am here.
- I am doing the check ins in the mornings & afternoons, sometimes evenings or late evenings too, after that and on Saturdays Nicola our building manager will welcome you
- As soon as you book the room and it has been accepted the directions will be shown if you click "View reservation details"
- When you arrive to the building you will see gray door, look at your top left and press the button where it says "office", if no answer then call either Nicola or myself
- For your own safety and security we have got cctv.
- Please note that if you lose the front door key there is a charge of £50
- Please bear in mind our house is on the street where there is Petticoat Lane Market Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 6:00pm and Sunday it extends to Middlesex street so please expect it to be a bit more noisy because this room is on the street side
I am a very honest person so I say as it is, all the pros and cons I explain so you know what to expect because for me it's the most important that you have a nice stay and experience so before you book you know what to expect, and if you see it is not for you please find another perfect place for you ;)
And also if there is anything you don't like, or is annoying you, I would very much appreciate if you say it straight away and we will do our best to reach your expectations and that way I learn from my own mistakes and improve =)
Please note that we only provide accommodation for adults. (16 years and over) Although smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the building, we have a lovely terrace for everyone to use. Just be mindful of other guests and keep noise levels at the minimum.
Additional room cleaning, change of bed linen or towels are all available for an additional fee.
Please be considerate, thank you and enjoy.
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
Questo host ha 1107 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni