Located in the Presidential Streets, Blue Sky is a one-bedroom second-story suite with a private balcony in a wonderful location in Midtown Cannon Beach: just steps to the beach and a short walk to shopping, gallery hopping and dining downtown. One of four units in the boutique Harrison Street Inn, this is our only upstairs unit with a private balcony. Great for people watching or enjoying the sunset over the Pacific in the evening.
• The Blue Sky Suite #26 is located on the upper level, accessible by stairs on the left side of the building.
Because there is no one on site to assist with check-in, baggage or supplies, guests need to be able to climb the stairs and take in all belongings for the stay. If assistance is required, please notify the host in advance, and we will make every effort to provide help, though we cannot guarantee this assistance.
• The petite kitchen is fully stocked with dishes, glassware and cookware. Please leave the kitchen in the condition in which you found it, though it is fine to leave newly washed dishes to air dry in the drainer when you leave. (Housekeeping will put away clean dishes, glasses and cookware.)
• Feel free to enjoy the gas fireplace for warmth or ambience, but please use ONLY the thermostat on the wall to the right of the gas stove in the living room. Please don’t adjust the pilot light or make any changes to the stove itself; that will result in charges for a service call to return the stove to its pre-set condition.
• Please turn off all lights, fans, appliances and heaters when you are not in the unit.
• Note a $25 key charge if Chuck, our maintenance person, has to let you in or get you a new key.
• You will be liable for additional charges for your stay or damage to the property during your visit.
HOTEL PET POLICY:
Pet Rates: $50 per pet, per stay (plus applicable tax). Garden Suite and Studio Suite are pet-friendly, but we allow no more than two small dogs in these units. Blue Sky Suite and Artist Cottage are PET FREE. Failure to register a pet or to disclose multiple pets is subject to a $150 fee plus the per-pet rate for each animal. Bringing a pet into a pet-free room is subject to a $250 fee, and guests will be asked to leave immediately without refund.
• We provide pet waste bags for your dog; please take care to clean up all pet waste in the yard and parking lot.
• Please use the garden hose on the north front of the unit to wash off sand on your pet's paws before going indoors. If you want extra pet towels, please let us know. Do not bathe your pet in the bathtub.
• Please make every effort to keep your pet off the bed and furniture. If you need additional sheets or towels specifically for your pet, please contact Housekeeping.
• Please do not leave your pet unattended in the unit, on the back deck or in your car, and try to make sure that barking does not disturb other guests.
• Pets left alone in strange places may not behave normally. Barking, and or room damage may occur. Guests who leave a pet unattended are subject to a $150 fee and asked to leave without refund.
Michael and I are new owners of Harrison Street Inn, a 4-unit Cannon Beach vintage inn. Michael has rental properties in Oregon and California, but this is our first short-term vacation rental. And we love it -- both going to the coast from our home in Portland to stay there ourselves and having an opportunity to share Harrison Street Inn with our guests. The location is perfect-- in midtown Cannon Beach, with shopping and dining nearby, and a short walk to downtown or just a couple minutes to walk to the beach down Harrison Street.