Beautiful, bright and stylish apartment in the city centre in the most populair neighborhood of Amsterdam, the Jordaan. Very close to the Noordermarkt and the Haarlemmerstraat. Just minutes away from the Anne Frank House. The apartment has 2 big windows in the living room, big windows in the bedroom and even windows in the bathroom! So there is a lot of daylight in the apartment which is really wonderful, especially with the light colors used for the floor, walls and ceiling.
Beautiful apartment in the city centre of Amsterdam in the most populair neighborhood of Amsterdam, the Jordaan, within 10 minutes walking from the Anna Frank House. The apartment is 53 square meters on the second floor. The apartment has 2 big windows In the living room and big windows in the bedroom and windows in the bathroom, so there is a lot of daylight in the apartment which is really wonderful, especially with the light colors used for the floor, walls and ceiling. The bedroom is at the back of the apartment and the living room in front of the apartment. Across the apartment are very nice restaurants and within 100 meters you'll find the Noordermarkt, where you'll find a lot of restaurants, bars and a wonderful organic market every Saturday.
Guests have access to the whole apartment and can also use the washing machine and dryer, microwave ( oven included), dishwasher and have free access to wifi. Free use of the Nespresso machine including the Nespresso cups.
Typical stairs from Amsterdam. A little high. Please note, on the entrance door it says 15 A. Then it's the second floor. Next to this door is another entrance door with number 15, which is not the door you should take.
Interazione con gli ospiti
If I'm not able to welcome you myself I will make sure that someone will be there to welcome you, show you around and answer all your questions during your stay.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Typical stairs from Amsterdam. A little high. Please note, on the entrance door it says 15 A. This is the second floor. Next to this door is another entrance with number 15, which is NOT the door you should take.
GENERAL HOUSE RULES
Thanks for booking our property! We are sure that you will have a great time here. Below you’ll find some general house rules and instructions. Enjoy your stay!
- If you wish to check-in to the apartment between 21:00 and 08:00, this is possible, but due to the late hour we charge an extra fee of 25 euro’s between 21:00 & 00:00 or 50 euro’s between 00:00 & 08:00. Please pay the extra fee (cash only) to your host when you arrive. Since it goes straight to the Host for the late hour (not to me). Hopefully you can make it before the late fee deadline, but this way, we can accommodate you even if you don't. Thank you for your understanding.
- Loud music, noise or other nuisance
- Smoking anywhere inside the building
- House parties
- Other guests (except for the persons who have booked)
- Please be careful with the keys. If you lose a set, we may have to charge you the costs for replacing the locks.
- Never leave the key inside the lock on the inside of the door when you leave the house. If that happens, the door can’t be opened from the outside and we have to call a locksmith.
- If you lock yourself out, any potential costs for the locksmith will be charged to you.
- Please take the garbage out only on trash pickup days or dump it in a container outside. More information about when to take out the garbage can by found in the information book in the house.
- The latests possible checkout option is at 11:00.
- No need to vacuum or mop. We’ll take care of it!
- It would be appreciated if you could do the dishes before you leave.
Have fun and enjoy Amsterdam!