I am renting a 30m2 cosy and sunny appartment in Renens from October 17th to February 15th.
The appartment is very well located a few minutes away from:
- Renens train station and Tube line M1
- buses: Bus 38 in front & Bus 17 a few minutes walk away
- the city center and shops: 2 supermarkets & shopping malls
- a pharmacy in the Coop shopping mall
- restaurants all around in the area
The apartment is a 30m2 compact and cosy 1,5 room flat with a balcony looking over a small garden.
Bus 38 passes in front of the building
Bus 17 (to Lausanne) is a few minutes walk, the bus stop is called AVENIR and is located on Avenue du 14 Avril (URL HIDDEN)
Renens Train Station is a few minutes walk away and there you can either catch a train to Lausanne (5 minutes) or the tube line M1 to the SwissTech Convention Center, the University Campus and finally to Lausanne Flon (other Tube lines).
- Smoking allowed on balcony