Burns at Byron offers stylish and relaxed holiday accommodation in a beautifully-restored, heritage-listed Federation cottage. Burns at Byron exudes comfort and style.
- Please be mindful of other guests when arriving home late at night.
- Please do not bring any additional guests onto the property. The guest house is not suitable for parties.
- No smoking inside. Smoking is permitted outside but please always be considerate of non smoking guests. If there are guests sharing the outdoor area with you please smoke in the garden or at the front of the property.
- Check-in is 2PM, check-out is 10AM (unless arrangements are made in advance).
- No candles allowed inside. Candles are allowed on the deck and the outdoor bathroom but must be supervised at all times.
- The kitchen can be used during breakfast, and to make complimentary tea and coffee throughout the day. The kitchen is for private use after these hours and is not available to guests.
- Please recycle :)
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
Questo host ha 1060 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
We have lived in Byron Bay for around 10 years and we feel blessed to live in such a beautiful part of the world. Our biggest passion is traveling and we absolutely love hosting people from all around the world. We love sharing local knowledge with our guests and will happily recommend restaurants, cafes, tourist activities, local designers, markets etc. We have been hosting on Airbnb for around 7 years and we also manage bookings for other local Airbnb hosts. We are all passionate about giving guests the best experience possible.