Private bedroom in modern townhouse located on very quiet street just two blocks away from the heart of Watertown. Fully equiped, A/C, wi-fi, laundry, kitchen, free_parking, patio. One block from direct bus to Harvard Square, restaurants, shops. Less than 15 mins by car to Boston downtown via I90.
The house rules are simple:
1) My neighbors have small kids, so there can't be any loud conversations or any music after 10pm.
2) My policy on guests is you can have a guest stop by until 10pm. No additional overnight guests are permitted.
3) Be clean and considerate. I have created a beautiful, high-end environment for guests. Shared spaces should be left in the same state as you entered them. Make yourself at home :) Use the kitchen as much as you want just clean up after yourself.
4) This is a non-smoking property, inside and out. Please respect a 20' off-the-property-rule. Any evidence of smoking will result in complete loss of deposit.
5) Guests are responsible for charges for plumbing services to rectify clogs and dysfunctions due to impropper or excessive disposal of items in toilets, sinks and garbage disposals.
6) Drugs are strictly prohibited. If any evidence of illegal drug use is found, authorities will be contacted and your deposit will be lost.
7) Please take off your shoes in order to avoid the $100 carpet cleaning fee. The entire apartment has light rug floors.
8) On checkout make sure you leave the bedroom key in the lock and the bedroom door unlocked. Not returning keys upon checkout counts as a loss and a fee of $75 applies.
Questo host ha 56 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni