Su questo annuncio
Luxury home located right at the heart of KL city, with an awesome view of KL Tower and in an upscale neighborhood.
Next to Changkat Bukit Bintang, the hottest nightlife scene in KL and convenient access to restaurants, bars and clubs, but surprisingly quiet within the building.
Nearby to one of the most awesome spots in KL; The Golden Triangle, concentration of shopping malls, nightlife, cafe, street hawker, attractions and more.
Come and experience the high end living in middle of KL city, located at in upscale neighborhood and within walking distance to some of the hottest nightlife scene Changkat Bukit Bintang and also to the best street food/market scene in KL.
• Free private high-speed wireless internet with 30Mbps (24/7)
• Free private carpark bay (covered carpark)
• 4 high quality and comfortable beds:
>> One king size platform bed (fit for two adults)
>> One large queen sofa bed (fit for two adults)
>> Two foldable single size floor mattress (fit for one adult each)
• Fresh and clean towels and linens
• Fully equipped kitchen (water purifier, microwave, toaster, fridge, cooking utensils, cutlery,etc )
NOTES TO BUSINESS TRAVELLERS
• Laptop friendly workspace - is at the kitchen table with a bar stool and near to a power socket right below the table.
Guest will have full access to entire home amenities and also the following which is shared:
• Free access to swimming pool
• Free access to yoga deck
• Free access to gym
• Free access to private carpark bay (indoor)
• Access to BBQ area next to the pool (deposit RM 500) - check with us on the arrangement.
• Access to laundry service at ground floor (check at the counter for prices)
Interazione con gli ospiti
The home is managed with a group of colleagues and partners. Suresh and Ganesh, are my additional host. So we will take turns to communicate and receive you to help with your check in. But rest assured they are friendly and able to accommodate your needs during your stay. We respects all guest's privacy during their stay, however guest can feel free to contact us at any time.
Altre cose da evidenziare
• All guest check-in will be received by the host or the host's colleagues/partners to handover the keys and provide some introduction about the apartment.
• For any early/late check-in and/or check-out (from the official check-in and check-out time), please kindly inform in advance, and we would try to accommodate you the best we can, however it is subject to availability.
• Keep the house dry and clean, you'll enjoy the home better.
• Conserve electricity and water, be eco-friendly.
• Keep the noise down, respect the neighbors.
• No smoking in the house (smoking area located downstairs).
• No parties allowed.
• No pets allowed.
• No illegal drugs or activities.
• Any damages or missing items from the property, will be charged/deducted from deposit accordingly.
• Any damages or loss of key/access card will be charged/deducted RM 100 from deposit accordingly.
• Check in and out time is final as to the policy unless agreed upon.
Most important of all, enjoy your stay and have a great time in KL.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 56 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Hello I am your lovely host, Steve!
Host / Entrepreneur / Advanced Scuba Diver / Tech Enthusiast / Gamer / Foodie / Freethinker
I have been living in Kuala Lumpur for 16 years and I enjoyed every little and every big things about the lifestyle in this unique city. Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of Malaysia, being the beating heart of mixed cultures from multiracial people from around the world and even locally (as locals we have mixed races as well), it is truly a colorful city with variety of delicious food and beverages, exciting nightlife, shopping heaven, amazing landscape, colorful culture and history, and many other awesome attractions.
I am a PADI Advanced Diver (I'm taking my Rescue Diver license also) and are very passionate about travel and leisure; the main thing is that I appreciate and enjoy life very much. I love to experience many different cultures, food & beverages, nightlife and share life experiences with any new friends. That's why I am an adventurous and friendly person, loves to travel, loves all forms of food, and likes meeting with new friends from different backgrounds from all over the world.
I am a also a Tech Enthusiast myself so my main interests is about technology, computers, smartphones, electronic gadgets, games, sci-fi movies/shows and ideas. I also enjoyed most of the music genre. My favorite travel destination for me is main beaches and coastal cities, however any cities that have full historical or cultural significance are also my favorites as well.
My motto in life is that; life is too short and precious, so live the way you like it to the fullest and of course meet some new friends along the way. Experience the world!