2 camere da letto
Enjoy your stay in this stylish and lovely apartment for 8, located in the middle of the city center with major sights such as Dam Square, the Red Light District, Anne Frank House & Museumplein just a stone's throw away. You don't want to miss out!
This amazing apartment is situated in the picturesque area called the Jordaan, one of downtown Amsterdam's most charming neighbourhoods. The interior is stylish and modern, and overall the apartment is spacious and will make you feel right at home.
Kick back and relax with a good book or spice up your Dutch by watching some TV on one of the comfy sofas! One sofa can also be turned into a comfortable double bed, turning the living room in a cosy 'extra bedroom' for 2 people.
If you feel like preparing a nice meal for you and your travel party, then go ahead and knock yourself out in the state-of-the-art open kitchen. It's fully equipped with all the kitchen gear you need, including a dishwasher! So you don't have to worry about who's turn it is to do the dirty dishes ;)
You can enjoy your lovely home-cooked meal in the connecting dining area, where you can sit at the lovely big wooden dining table, with 8 stylish chairs.
If you open the balcony doors in the dining room, you can enjoy the view of the lively street and watch the world go by.
The large bedroom at the back of the house has 4 comfortable single beds and the smaller bedroom has another 2 single beds. Both are very nicely decorated. Even though you're located in a central area, the ambience is peaceful and quiet, making you want to snooze just a little longer in the mornings.
The bathroom is spic and span, and holds a lovely walk-in shower and a bathtub to relax your tired muscles after a long day of sightseeing.
• Modern and light
• 6 single beds and a comfortable sleeping sofa for 2
• Fully equipped open kitchen
• Bathroom with walk-in shower + bathtub
• Separate toilet
• Great view
• Free Wi-fi and TV
• Superb location, downtown and close to everything!
You will have access to the entire apartment. Make yourself at home!
Be prepared to very steep staircases that are common only in Amsterdam! This apartment is located on the first floor. Please note that there's is no elevator in the building.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Feel free to contact us on Airbnb during your stay, if you have any questions about the apartment, or if you need any recommendations or tips on how to get around in the area and city. We're always happy to help. We are also able to meet up with you personally if desired. Just let us know and we will be there as soon as possible!
Altre cose da evidenziare
Freshly made up beds with the finest quality linen & towels (1 per person) will be waiting for you upon arrival. We want to welcome you into a clean and cosy home!
We kindly ask you to respect the following house rules:
- Please keep the noise down, especially when entering the complex. After all, you share the building with other people living there. All in all: we kindly ask you to respect your neighbours;
- Please do not accept any mail packages from the mail man, only the house owner is allowed to do so;
- We guarantee a clean house when checking in. When checking out, please leave the apartment closely to the same state as it was provided to you, in order to avoid double cleaning charges;
- No music after 22:00;
- Smoking and/or using drugs in the apartment and/or complex is strictly prohibited. The penalty is a fine up to €100,- ;
- No additional guests allowed without approval;
- Make sure to turn off the lights, heating and gas nozzle when it is not needed - respect the environment;
- No house parties;
- Please do not park your bikes directly in front of the apartment, but in a designated area only;
- Please be aware of the check in and check out times. These are after 15.00 PM and before 11.00 AM respectively.
- Late check in: After 8:00PM, we will have to charge €20 extra;
- May the bad luck occur that you loose the key or accidentally take it with you when checking out, we have to charge €100,- for replacing the lock and making new key cuts.
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
Questo host ha 203 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
My name is Lin. I want everybody to enjoy the wonders that Amsterdam has to offer. I'm more than happy to share my knowledge and give you the best tips about Amsterdam!