Beautiful Spacious apartments in a private compound located in the quieter side of Boracay, away from the busy crowds and the party scene of White Beach. Located on a hilltop with beautiful views of our garden and of Bolabog Beach.
Bianca's Garden Apartments has 6 beautiful spacious fully furnished apartments in the quiet, peaceful hilltop side of Boracay, away from the hustle and bustle of Boracay's Touristic spots. Although away from the busy side of the island it only takes a few minutes to get to the center. It is Located in Station 3.
-Spacious fully furnished apartment
-HD Cable Tv
-King Size Bed
- Air condition in the bedroom
-Tv in bedroom and living room
-Towels and Linens Provided
-3 Big closets Space in Bedroom
-Equipped Kitchen 4 burner stove, plates, utensils, sink, fridge, Etc.
- Coffee Maker
- Toaster Oven
- Hair dryer
-Balcony with lounge area
- Safety Deposit Box in apartment
- 24 hour guard (security)
Interazione con gli ospiti
Housekeeping staff will be able to assist you and help you settle in. I will be around and available if needed. You will be able to contact me through airbnb or by phone, I can also give you recommendations of the best places around the island for shopping, bars, restaurants, water sports, activities etc.
Altre cose da evidenziare
- Room is cleaned everyday
- Sheets and towels are changed every two days
- Laundry Service - 35 Pesos per Kilo
- Breakfast not included.
*Take Consideration that we are up on a small hill.
*Take into consideration that Inside our compound there are steps/stairs leading to our apartments.
* Take into consideration that there is a private road leading to our private compound that is a 5 minute walk or tricycles/motorbikes can go through
- Extra Guest - 1,000 pesos per person per night (preferably only 2 guests staying in this apartment)
- Children under 8 years old are free off charge.
- No smoking inside apartment only in the Balcony.
- No loud Music.
- No Parties.
Third culture kid that grew up in a 12 kilometer island called Boracay. Half Italian, half Puerto Rican born and raised in the Philippines. Island baby that loves to travel and meet new people from different places in the world.