Near the heart of Sylvania is a custom built California contemporary house overlooking a ravine and brook with a less than 15-min walk to Downtown Sylvania, Lourdes University, and Flower Hospital. Come stay in a private room prepared just for you!
Your room is equipped with the necessities and more. Besides a queen bed with fresh sheets and fluffy white towels your room includes these notable amenities:
- dimmable hanging string lights
- roku tv connected to HBO, Netflix, and Hulu
- heated mattress pad w/ separate heat controls for right and left sides
- hanging bedside lamp with a multi-colored bulb and remote
- keys for your lockable door
- local art
- desktop fan
- alarm clock
In addition to your room, you are welcome to the guest bathroom, screened-in porch, kitchen, living room, dining area, exercise area. Details on each space are below.
- across the hall
- shared between guest rooms #1 and #2
- delta in2ition dual shower head
- all-in-one washer/dryer (no flipping laundry)
- backup personal products
- first aid supplies in medicine cabinet
- hair dryer and clothes iron under the counter
- "grownup treehouse" in the tree canopy
- overlooks the ravine featuring a babbling brook and frequent deer
- specialty tree canopy night lighting
- a large, comfy sectional
- bistro dining set
- ash tray, smoking permitted outside or on the porch
- dedicated fridge space
- plethora of spices
- drink station with coffee and tea
- highly active bird feeders outside the window with blue jays, cardinals, finches, bunnies, squirrels, and more
- oversize windows looking onto the ravine
- information about local attractions, events, food, and history
- wood-burning fireplace
- dimmable hanging string lights
- upright grand piano
- cherry mid-century modern table by lacey campbell designs
- seating up to eight
- games and books available to borrow on the built-in shelves
- functional trainer by inspire fitness
- water rowing machine by waterrower
- stationary bike
- aerobic steps
- yoga mat
- bosu balance trainer
Interazione con gli ospiti
Please contact me if you need any assistance. Seriously. This is my home and work within walking distance, so it's no big deal. I'd be especially happy to give you local recommendations. But unless you approach me, I'll be leaving you alone to enjoy your privacy.
Altre cose da evidenziare
My cats, Tina and Louise, take time to warm up to strangers so please give them space.
Mentioned in our local newspaper, the Toledo Blade!
Please treat me, my home, and my neighbors with respect. I promise to do the same for you and your belongings. Smoking is only permitted in the covered patio or outside. Events must be discussed with me prior for approval.
Hello, my name is Lyndsey. I'm an occasional adventurer, professional dabbler, sample fiend, and all around pretty got-it-together lady. On the road to becoming a licensed architect while working my way up in a firm started by my father and grandfather, I'm also growing roots in the Toledo area by volunteering for area organizations and participating in frequent local events. I am not always right and I certainly don't know everything, so instead of living on preconceived notions I choose to pause, learn, experience, and consider. Generally well-intentioned and good-natured, I hope to leave this world a better place than I found it.