Efficiency sized garage apartment that is great for a couple's getaway weekend or a business trip. The apartment is separate from the house, so essentially it is your personal room for the stay and you won't bother anybody or feel like you are disturbing anything. The pool and grill in the back yard are great for nice, sunny days and make for relaxing evenings. I am always down to hang and have a cold beverage and hear about your travels. Hosting a comfortable stay is top priority.
You'll have your privacy of the whole apartment and the backyard space with the pool and patio is yours to use. You may run into one of us in the house out in the back tinkering, but space and privacy is respected here. It's a safe neighborhood, too.
The closet, bathroom, and some drawers are filled with tenant's clothing. Available dates to rent have been approved already and align with the tenant's travel schedule. Please respect their property as we respect yours. There are drawers and closet space that you may use, we just ask that you avoid the ones occupied.
Our main objective as hosts is to ensure guests are fully accommodated with basic travel needs. Any special accommodations? Please ask. We will do our best to deliver a great stay and meet the requests you may have.
Entire garage apartment. Pool, grill, outdoor patio, TV with cable, wifi, full kitchen, and a parking space in the driveway.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Please ask any questions or concerns you have before booking. There's nothing wrong asking first!
- You may use the outside patio to smoke. Please just dispose of all trash in the can provided. Just don't smoke in the apartment. Tobacco lingers too long.
- One car may park in the driveway. Or street. You choose.
- Respect the neighbors if you are outside around the pool late.
- As for the event or parties allowed, just get with me before hand and let's just make sure we are clear on the expectations. There is no problem enjoying your stay here with extra guests, especially if they live here and you are visiting. But, let's just make sure we are in agreement together. (It's more for my neighbor's sake and respect for my father. I'll probably want to hang out with you, if that's cool with you!)
- Be a good human being. Contribute to the positive. Leave the world a better place. If we can work towards that goal collectively in whatever individual things we do...we will be alright in the end. That is a promise I can make and keep. I actually have to do to recent personal life updates anyway...
Steve, John, or Don will greet you and show you around. We will exchange keys with you and help bring things in if needed. You are our guests and we know how travelling can be. Please don't be shy or afraid to ask for something. If you want to sit and have a drink and chat, we love to meet new people! If you are here for work and just need a place to get away from the world...then this is the space for that too. It's up to you, we are here to help out however we can.
I am a pretty simple and chill guy with some cool friends. We like to hang out and meet new people and find ways to legally earn income. I am always on the move and hope to one day figure out the secret to success. But, until then, I enjoy having guests and learning about life from other's perspectives.
I make sure that I provide a safe and private stay for guests. I try to fit the needs and accommodations of guests as best as I can.
I've sort of taken a stance in life that everyone should feel free to express themselves and talk about whatever. But, when you disagree on something, at least have the decency to respect the other person. There's stuff that we will always disagree on, at least we can agree on that! As a student of Kendrick Lamar all I ask is that you please don't kill my vibe.
Other than that, life is beautiful. Life is strange. Life is amazing even when you don't think it is. So if you need someone to just listen while you vent and get things off your chest, I am always down to listen and hang. If you want to escape, then my place is a good getaway as well. It's whatever you would like...