Our Casa is your Casa. Come enjoy our beautiful beach house. Our front deck has views of the gulf while the back deck overlooks the nature pond where you can bird watch the day away. This house is across from the pool and near the boardwalk to the beach.
This 4 bedroom 3 bath home has a king bed in the master with a full bathroom, 1 queen bed in the upper guest room and also another full bathroom. The 3rd bedroom on the 2nd floor has 2 twins in the 4th guest room. The 1st floor has 1 queen bedroom with a full bathroom and laundry room is also located on this floor. The kitchen is completely furnished with everything you need to enjoy your vacation. This home is located across the street from the community pool. You are just a short distance from the boardwalk where you can walk across the dunes to take a stroll along the beach. There is garage access so maximum parking for this home is 6 mid-size vehicles. WIFI is also provided.
ALL AIRBNB RESERVATIONS ALSO REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING:
- SIGNED RENTAL AGREEMENT
- 7% LOCAL TAX PAID
- CREDIT CARD ON FILE
Port Aransas Beach House Company Rental Policies
1. This is the rental agreement between ("Renter") and the Port A. Beach House Company ("PABHC").
2. Renter has agreed to pay the Total which includes $500.00 booking deposit which is due at the time of the reservation. The full rental amount is due no later than 30 days before the arrival date of the reservation. Renters who cancel their reservations more than 31 days before the arrival date will receive a full refund less a cancellation fee of $100.00. Cancellations requests received 30 days or less prior to their arrival date will result in the loss of the full rental amount. The booking deposit will be credited to the total rental amount.
3. Make checks payable to Port A. Beach House Company. Please send the signed contract and security deposit to PO BOX 2765 Port Aransas, TX 78373
4. PABHC Rules: Renter of property must be 25 years of age or older. Copy of valid ID must be shown at check-in. PABHC does not allow rentals for Fraternity, Sorority, Bachelor or Bachelorette Parties. There is a 4 night minimum for all stays depending on the season. Any rentals less than 5 nights will result in a cleaning fee charge of $150 applied. Please see individual homes for additional details. Representatives from PABHC have the right to enter the rented properties at any time, with or without the Guest's consent, to inspect the property or to perform any routine maintenance. Our properties have occupancy limits and they are listed in the homes description on our web site. These limits include adults and children. Be sure that you are aware of these limits prior to reserving your beach home. If you have more than the allowed occupancy limits staying in the rental property, you may be asked to leave without refund. All reservations are subject to cancellation at the sole discretion of PABHC at any time prior to the commitment of the rental. Should PABHC cancel your reservation at its discretion, all deposits and pre-paid amounts will be refunded to the renter without penalty.
5. Homeowner's association rules for Mustang Royal & Royal Sands: Renter agrees to abide by the regulations of the homeowner's association. The most pertinent rules are: (1) no children under 14 are permitted in the upper pool; (2) no glass containers permitted in any pool areas; (3) no parking of cars on the street, especially at night or parking of cars in vacant lots at any time; (4) no storage of boats or trailers in the street; (5) no storage of RVs anywhere on the property; (6) keep noise and activity to acceptable levels (outdoor parties must end by 10 pm); (7) all trash must be put in sealed bags, placed in the blue garbage containers that are provided outside and those containers need to be moved to the street for collection on Sunday and Wednesday NIGHT; and (8) obey posted speed limits. Renter understands and acknowledges that violation of these rules may result in eviction from the premises and forfeiture of the deposit. In addition to the community rules, Renter also understands and acknowledges that complaints to the police or the owners about lewd or in appropriate behavior, noise after midnight, public nudity, etc. will result in forfeiture of the deposit and may result in eviction from the premises.
6. Rules of the Property: (1) while renter may rinse cars or boats with the hose, renter agrees not to wash vehicles in the driveway; (2) no smoking in any of the rental homes (3) no parking in the grass; (4) porch furniture may not be taken to the beach; (5) renter agrees to rinse sand and debris with the outdoor shower or hose before entering the house if returning from the beach; and (6) all trash must be removed from the house at check out and trash must be placed in the garbage cans.
7. Pets: Not all properties allow pets. Pets are permitted at pet- friendly properties ONLY. A non-refundable cleaning fee for pets will be due at the time of booking. Prior to rental, renter must provide PABH with the number and type of pets that will be on property. Pet owners must pick up their pets waste. Pets found or seen in pet friendly homes without notice to PABHC and payment of pet cleaning fee will be assessed the cleaning fee from the security deposit. Pets found or seen in non pet-friendly homes will result in the renter forfeiting the entire security deposit.
8. Renter agrees to accept responsibility for all damage caused by Renter or Renter's guests to the property. This includes replacement cost for any broken or missing items of property, any costs of repair, and cleaning fees if the property is left in an uncleanly condition.
9. Renter agrees to leave property in the substantially the same condition as upon check-in, namely, all dishes put away, grill put away, furniture in same locations, all lights off, all trash removed and placed in garbage cans, etc. Renter understands that, while a cleaning fee is included in the rental, additional charges will be assessed for infractions of this paragraph or if the check-out procedures are not followed, at a minimum rate of $25.00 per hour.
10. Check-in time is 4:00 pm on the first day of the reservation; check out time is 11:00 am on the last day of the reservation. Renter understands that an early morning check out is necessary to allow time to prepare for other incoming renters. Holding over past 11:00 am without express permission of the PABHC will result in a $100 per hour charge against the Deposit for every hour or fraction of an hour Renter stays past noon.
11. Liability: Unless caused by PABHC, PABHC is not responsible for personal injuries or property damages caused to Renter or Renter's guests or their property by Renter, Renter's guests, or third parties. PABHC is not responsible for injuries to Renter or Renter's guests or their property for unforeseeable or dangerous use of the property. Renter agrees to indemnify PABHC and hold it harmless in the event of legal action against owners arising from Renter's use of the property for injuries that occur on the property that are not the fault of PABHC.
12. PABHC is not responsible for Renter's or Renter's guest's personal property.
13. Returned Deposit checks will result in a $50 charge and potential forfeiture of the reservation.
14. Renter understands that the weather in a costal environment from May through November can be volatile and subject to the risk of hurricane. No refunds will be given for hurricane-related interruptions after the rental period has started; renter will be responsible for the entire rental amount and no refunds will be given.
15. This document constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. It will be construed under the laws of the State of Texas. Venue for any dispute arising out of this agreement or the rental period will lie exclusively in Nueces County, Texas. Should legal action by owners become necessary to enforce this agreement, Renter agrees to pay all legal fees incurred by PABHC, including costs and expenses.
We provide 1 roll of toilet paper per bathroom, 1 roll of paper towels, 3 dishwasher tablets, 2 trash bags per trash can, and 1 bar of soap for each sink. We only supply enough to get started; it's up to you to buy any additional things you may need. The house is fully equipped with linens and towels for how many people the house sleeps. NO EXTRA TOWELS ARE GIVEN. We provide a washer and dryer in each home. We do not provide laundry detergent. We do not provide any extra linens or pillows. You will need to bring your own linens for any home that has pull or sofas or futons. Each house is privately owned and is furnished as is.
Homeowners Association Rules
Mustang Royal & Royal Sands ONLY
All of our beach homes are located in subdivisions that are controlled by a homeowner's association ("HOA"). As the representative of the owner of the property, The Port A. Beach House Company must ensure that all renters comply with the HOA's policies, rules, and regulations. Violations of the parking rules may result in your vehicle being towed at your expense. The most important of the Association rules are:
* PARKING ON THE STREET OR VACANT LOTS IS PROHIBITED
* PARKING AREA FOR BEACH WALKOVER IS FOR BEACH ACCESS ONLY - OVERNIGHT PARKING IN THIS AREA IS NOT ALLOWED
* POOL PARKING IS FOR POOL USE ONLY - OVERNIGHT PARKING IS PROHIBITED
* RECREATIONAL VEHICLES ARE PROHIBITED
* BOATS MUST BE PARKED IN THE DRIVEWAY - PARKING ON THE STREET OR IN VACANT LOTS IS PROHIBITED
* NO CHILDREN UNDER 14 ARE PERMITTED IN THE ADULT (UPPER) POOL
* NO GLASS CONTAINERS IN ANY POOL AREA
* KEEP NOISE AND ACTIVITY TO ACCEPTABLE LEVELS (OUTDOOR PARTIES MUST END BY 10:00). PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THERE ARE PERMENANT RESIDENTS THAT LIVE HERE ALONG WITH OTHER GUESTS, IF THEY CAN HEAR YOU INSIDE THEIR HOME, YOU ARE TOO LOUD.
* OBEY POSTED SPEED LIMITS
* All TRASH MUST BE PLACED IN SEALED TRASH BAGES AND THEN PLACED IN GARBAGE CANS THAT ARE PROVIDED OUTSIDE.
* NO SMOKING INSIDE ANY OF THE HOMES
* PETS MUST BE ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES
Thank you for keeping our subdivision safe and looking great - we appreciate your cooperation.
Royal Sands and Mustang Royale Homeowners Association
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
Questo host ha 43 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni