Rate for 3 person! Newly furnished.2 mins to Fujimidai Station. Is Seibu Ikebukuro Line, Subway Yuurakucho Line and Subway Fukutoshin Line. Direct train to Ikebukuro 15 min, Ginza, Shinjuku and Shibuya within 30 min. Family welcome,upto 5. There is a pocket wifi and an unlimited wifi provided in the house so you can do some heavy downloads while staying. The kitchen is quite capable for cooking a few person's meal. The bathroom and toilet is separate and spacious.
This is a 30 sq,meter room, there is a tatami room, a wooden floor room and some space for the kitchen. The bathroom and toilet is separated type! The location is say to be the second floor, however since the land is not flat for this place, the apartment is actually located on the first floor, and you only need to walk 5 stairs, so it should be fine even with a stroller.
The way to the station is very short, is just around the corner and a little walk! So everything you can get near the station, this apartment is quiet and convenient!
There is a Flooring room with a wide double sofa bed and a tatami room with traditional Japanese tatami, You can experience tatami while sleeping on a normal bed too! The mattress for the tatami room is a very soft and a comfortable one, so you can have a good sleep even is a floor mattress!
There are a few cafes near the station too, so every morning for breakfast you can choose different cafe to try! This area is in Nerima Ku. Is a very local and quiet area, there isn't much big roads and cars around this apartment, so is safe and easy to walk around!
You can access to everywhere in this apartment, it is totally a private apartment, there will be lock on the main door.
Only one thing that please do not access is the cleaning equipment in shelf.
Altre cose da evidenziare
I hope to make your stay unforgettable! Although this apartment is not located right in the middle of the busy district , you might find it very quiet and comfortable, is only 1-2 minutes walk to the closest station and you can experience local life in this place! This apartment is consider as big compare to others, so you can have more space for your luggage and relax a little after a whole day of touring!
1) No smoking inside, please make sure you don't smoke in the corridors as well as it might interrupt the neighbors.
2) Please be quiet and discreet. Very important to respect your neighbors in Japan as everyone lives close together! Please no partying in the apartment.
3) This apartment is a self check in Unit, I will give you full direction to this place, since is only around 1-2 minutes from the station, it is very easy to find!
4) When you check out, please return the key to original position.
5) Make sure all lights, air conditioners and water heater are all turned off when you are not there.
6) YOU MUST separate the garbage, using a clear plastic bags or garbage bags provided, is it very vital to separate the garbage in Japan.
Burnable (food, paper)
Non burnable (Plastics, Bento Plastic Boxes)
Non-burnable (metal / ceramic)
Recyclable (cans, plastic bottles, glass)
7) Make sure the number of guest staying in the apartment is the same as reserved, extra guest will be charged under the fee written in the AIRBNB homepage. Kids under 6 are free!
9) You need to take off your shoes when you enter the apartment.
10) Please make sure all the electric goods are not in the bathroom
11) The whole apartment is yours, please take good care of it!
12) Please don't take any thing that belongs to the apartment home
13) Please do not use the washing machine after 11pm and before 6am in the morning, since residents around will be sleeping, please take into consideration for the surroundings during your stay.
14)Deposit, we don't take any deposit from you, but you will be liable for any damaged items, please report any damages as soon as they occur, thank you for being honest!
Thank you for choosing my place! I hope my guest will have a good stay!
Please ask me anything when you are staying, anything related to Tokyo, culture, anything about me also! I will be always there to answer your questions! If there are bargains or good place to eat I would like to introduce to my guest too!
Thank you for visiting my page! I am a mother of two kids,
I like to meet different peoples from all around the world !If you want to ask me anything about Japan, I can answer in English or in Chinese or Cantonese, no problems! I am new to this bnb but I have been a host for more than 6 years in Japan, inviting different guest to my rooms! Please visit me again for update apartment or house! Thank you