Peaceful, safe, inspiring, conveniently located, with modest accommodations: Urban Hillside is the perfect place for the independent traveler(s) on a budget. LA Indoor/ Outdoor living at its finest! Perfect little apartment to stay when you are visiting Los Angeles, or just looking for a a short term place to be creative. This is a one bedroom, one bathroom flat in one of Los Angeles' most desirable areas! Silver Lake is considered a hip urban retreat and is great for extended stays! No A/C.
Thank you in advance for respecting our house rules, they are very important to us. Please keep a reasonable volume so as to not disturb our neighbors, and do not invite other guests or have parties. Please leave the house in the same condition you found it as when you first arrived.
- This house is to be used for inspiration and relaxation. No parties.
- Absolutely no photo or film shoots without consent of the owner.
- Due to drought, No fires in the fire pit.
- There is no smoking inside of the unit. Smoking is allowed on your balcony. Please dispose of cigarette butts properly.
- All indoor furniture should remain in the house. Any furniture that has been moved from its original place should be moved back to where it was when you arrived.
- Do not go under any of the buildings, the garage, or any other rooms that have not been officially designated for guest use.
- The storage/laundry room connected to your bathroom should is out of order and should not be used except as an emergency exit. Please keep that door locked.
- There will be a $150 charge for any lost key, key locked in the house, broken lock box, broken door knob, locked into/out of any room on property, or broken/lost gate opener. This does not include the charge for a locksmith if applicable. We highly recommend returning the key to the lock box after each use.
- We are not responsible for your personal items left on or around the property.
- Intermittent maid service can be scheduled for your use during your stay. Please do not use outside maid services without permission. We cannot be responsible for them.
- Due to LADWP water restrictions, we ask that you limit your laundry to the mornings and evenings.
- When you book you are also agreeing to use our internet legally. Please see our internet agreement. DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING ILLEGALLY.
- Check out is at 11am unless otherwise agreed upon by owner. A late check out results in a fee.
We do not live on the property and therefore are not often available to respond immediately to your calls. We normally respond pretty quickly but please allow up to 4 hours for us to respond to your call. Messaging us through the Airbnb website is normally the best way for you to contact us. In the case of an emergency, please TEXT ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Airbnb Strict Cancellation Policy - Cancellation of days during your stay will not be reimbursed. We have already blocked these days for your stay.
Rules Regarding Pets:
- We charge for pets as an added guest $10 per day .
- Pets must be looked after and maintained. Please don't allow pets to sleep on any of the furniture.
- Pets should be properly checked and treated for fleas and ticks before arrival.
- Please curb your pets around the property and neighborhood.
- Do not leave food for pets outside.
- Pets should be crated when left alone.
Rules Regarding Children:
- Children over 2 years old will be charged as a guest and should be announced to us as a guest when booking.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Children are not allowed to walk around the property alone and without adult supervision.
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
Questo host ha 42 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
I am originally from Pennsylvania, and have called Los Angeles home for almost twenty years. I bought this property with my sister 10 years ago and it has been a labor of love for us. We have eclectic tastes and like to decorate our homes with interesting finds from our travels. We take great care in maintaining our property.