Su questo annuncio
A quiet and cosy space (8,5 m2) in the heart of the most trendy areas in Paris : Marais, Oberkampf, Canal Saint-Martin, République,...
The perfect place for people who travel light, enjoy living outside and take a comfortable rest in a nice quiet place.
The whole studio, which is a single room (8,5 m2) overviewing on a bright and quiet courtyard, fully equipped, including :
- kitchen : fridge, sink, induction stove, cabinets
- double high quality sofa bed 140 cm, easy to fold/unfold, very comfortable thick mattress, bedding ready into the sofa
- shower room : shower, towel warmer, hairdryer, toilet with a silent saniflo macerator, clean towels
- HD cable TV, + 100 channels, lots of international contents, with USB connexion for multimedia contents and laptop
- shelves, hangers
- laundry down the corner
Interazione con gli ospiti
By email, or phone if necessary.
I usually ensure the check-in in order to introduce you to the place and all facilities in the area and in Paris or keys are left 200m from the place and available all day until 2.00 am (precise instructions by email a few days before your arrival)
Ideally situated on the right bank, to visit Paris while enjoying Parisian life in the heart of the most vibrant and creative areas, lots of cafes, restaurants of any kind (including veggie, gluten-free), clubs, fashion shops, picnics at the Canal Saint-Martin.
Supermarkets (7/7 & until midnight), traditional shops, healthy food shops, bakeries next door, an open market around the block is carrying fresh quality produces twice a week, ...
Un giro nei dintorni
Urban transports maps :
150m to métro Oberkampf, lines 5, 9
300m to métro Republique, lines 3, 5, 8, 9, 11
Direct to any monument and sites on the right bank, even walking if you prefer : Louvre, Palais Royal, Montmartre, Notre-Dame, Beaubourg, le Marais, Champs-Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde, Modern arts museums, Asian arts museums, art galeries all over the Marais and République / Canal area...
10 mn direct to the main department stores : Galeries Lafayette, le Printemps, BHV.
From Charles de Gaulle airport and Gare du Nord -> RER B, changing at Gare du Nord to line 5, direction Place d'Italie, station Oberkampf, then 2 mn walking
From Orly airport -> the best is Orlybus to RER B at Denfert-Rochereau direction Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle changing at Chatelet-les Halles to line 11, station République, then 3 mn walking
Direct by metro from main train stations :
- Gare du Nord, Gare de l'Est : line 5, direction Place d'Italie, station Oberkampf
- Gare d'Austerlitz : line 5, direction Bobigny, station Oberkampf
- Gare Saint-Lazare : line 3, direction Bagnolet, station République
- Gare de Lyon : line 1, direction la Défense, changing in Bastille to line 5, direction Bobigny, station Oberkampf
Paris Velib system (urban bicycle rentals) down the corner.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Sheets and towels included, bath gel, shampoo, coffee, tea, sugar,...
No personal belongings so the space is yours.
Please leave the place in the same condition than you found it at your arrival.
Please don't throw anything else than simple toilet paper in the toilets, any deterioration could occur a specific maintenance paid on the deposit.
Quiet neighborhood so an appropriate behavior is required, not suitable for parties or alcohol abuse, strictly non-smoker.
The studio is unfortunately not suitable for children and disabled persons.
Cancella fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio e ottieni un rimborso totale, compresi i costi del servizio.