Well located in an area that has an easy access to all the attractions in Tokyo,like Shinjuku,Ginza,Shibuya,Harajuku,Yoyogi,Roppongi and other cool places!Only 6 min walk from the nearest station!
※I prepared Fire TV Stick-a tiny bar that you can use it to stick into the HDTV's JDMI port-so that you will be able to watch as many videos as you like including Amazon premium(paid) movies and watching videos on Netflix.Broadband networks brings high speed for Internet surfing.Televison colors your travelling life.Portable wifi is also available.
-- Entire rented
-- No elevator but the room is just on the 1st Floor
-- 1 Room Bedroom(1 double size bed and 1 single size fold-out sleeper sofa)
-- Kitchen space
-- 1 Unit Bathroom (shower and toilet are in the same room)
1 double size bed (2 Guest)
1 single size fold-out sleeper sofa (1 Guest)
MAXIMUM - 3 Guests
COMFORTABLY - 2Guests
★BEDDING and ROOM★
-- 1 double size bed (140x200cm)
-- 1 single size fold-out sleeper sofa (100x200cm)
-- Television and television board
-- Curtains in room
-- 3 pillows per bed
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Broadband networks
-- Pocket Wi-Fi
-- Television and television board
-- Fire TV Stick
-- Washing machine
-- Laundry detergent / Softener
-- Air conditioning
-- Iron and Iron board
-- First aid kit
-- Refrigerator / Microwave
-- 1 Gas stove
-- Plates / Glassess / Mugs / Chopsticks
-- Fish slice
-- Pot and Pans / Frying Pan
-- Kitchen knife / Cutting board
-- Dish Washing Liquid and Sponge
-- Sorting trash cans
-- Bathtub and shower with hot water
-- Washing basin
-- Free soap, shampoo,conditioner and toilet paper
-- Hand soap
-- Face foam
-- Hair Dryer
-- Bath towels (1 per guest)
-- Hand towel
-- Face towel
★WASHING MACHINE AMENITIES★
-- Washing machine
-- No dryer,please hang your clothes on the balcony
-- Laundry detergent
Interazione con gli ospiti
Mostly I will be able to communicate with my guests via Airbnb message system.I would like to meet you when the chance comes.If you need help with anything else you can contact me by Airbnb anytime of course.
Altre cose da evidenziare
*If you need to store your luggage before check-in or after check-out,I suggest using a coin locker at SHIMO-OCHIAI Station
*The key will be on-site waiting for you,so you can conveniently check in after check-in time
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 3PM or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is at 10AM or anytime before.
*Early check-ins or leaving luggage before check-in time may be possible if there is no previousguest checking out at the same date.I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your arrival.
*Late check-outs are NEVER possible.
1.2 Can I store my luggage after check-out ?
- Sorry but it is not available to drop the luggage after check-out time.In this case,I suggest using a coin locker at station.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
-- Age 0 to Age 6: FREE!(Doesn't count as a guest)
-- Age over 6: Usual additional fee!(Counts as a guest)
Sorry, there is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra guests fee)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
Thank you for your interest in my apartment. I really look forward to welcoming you(your group) to my apartment. I will do my best to make your stay as pleasant as possible and offer some advice on local restaurants and things to do :) I really hope you will have a great trip while staying at my apartment. Before placing a reservation I need us to mutually agree if my place is suitable for you(your group) first though. I already received complaints from the neighbors after hosting some guests who made a lot of noise and I might get in trouble next time that happens. If you agree to spend your time at the apartment quietly(regularly quietly) and respect the neighbors, it will be my pleasure to host you(your group). If you want a place where you can be noisy, please consider a hotel, my apartment is just a regular apartment and the neighbors must wake up early to go to work.(I am sure you can understand :)
Thank you for reading and I really really hope to receive you during your stay :) The house rules are very simple. Please read them before your stay.
※If you extend your reservation on the morning of your check-out you will have to pay the cleaning cancellation fee. We may have to pay cancellations fee because our cleaners may already be on their way to the apartment. If you want to extend your stay, please advise us at least 48 hours before your check-out
※Please avoid touching the light that is placed in the kitchen cupboard.
(1) Take off your shoes when entering.
(2) No smoking
(3) No partying or any other type of loud behavior
(4) When nearby the listing, take care not to disturb the neighbors
(5) Turn EVERYTHING off when leaving the house and lock the door
(6) Do not use the towels or linens in the closet. They are for the next guests. Use the washing machine to wash your towels.
(7) Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.
(8) Do not visit, the neighboring apartments/houses.
(9) If the interphone rings, simply ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the home owner.
(10) Room cleaning starts at 10AM on check-out day. Do not negotiate for a late check-out. Please accept this condition BEFORE booking.
(11) The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service, etc as there is in hotels.
(12) Keep the apartment clean.
(13) If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. Exact prices will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost. Expect the cost to be from 200 USD $ to 400 USD $.
(14) Do not have anything shipped to the listing.
(15) Lastly, I simply ask you (the guest) to have consideration towards the apartment and the neighbors as if they were your own.
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
I am Yuichi Yoshida.
I live in Tokyo and work in Tokyo.
I like tennis and soccer, so I am playing tennis or football on the weekend.
Area of that I've travel are Los Angeles, Bangkok, Manila, Hong Kong, Macau, Seoul, Taipei, Cairns, Bali and Guam.
I would like to go to France, Spain, Italy, etc. in the next trip.