Su questo annuncio
HUTB-009097 The apartment comfortably sleeps 6 people with 1 bedroom with double bed, one with 2 single beds and also a double sofa bed in the living room. As well as this there is a fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom with bath tub and shower and a living room.
Enjoy unforgettable days in this amazing apartment with lovely balconies. It is located on Enric Granados Street, just a few minutes away from Rambla Catalunya and Paseo de Gracia, one of the most exclusive areas of the city.
The apartment features lovely balconies that fill the apartment with natural light
-There are stairs before reaching the elevator
Interazione con gli ospiti
We welcome you in the apartment at a pre-arranged time!
Altre cose da evidenziare
We reserve the right to request from guests a 150 euros fee if they cause noise/disturbance and neighbours report it to us/police.
The touristic tax is about 2.475€. It applies to 7 nights and per person. If you book for more than 7 nights, you will pay the tourist tax for the first seven nights but not for the rest.
The city tax does not apply to those under 17 years.
Numero di licenza o registrazioneHUTB-009097
Scopri di più su questo campo
- Please no parties/loud music in the apartment, & no noise from 21:00 as not to bother our neighbours who live & work in Barcelona.
- When you come home late, please do not make noise in the building's common areas & apartment as not to wake the neighbours, also including in the street outside the building.
- Please be respectful of our neighbours.
- The apartment is only for use by the guests who have reserved it, no visitors please :)
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment.
- We appreciate that all our guests wash their dishes before they leave the apartment & take out the garbage, thank you.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 495 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Hello! My name is Sito and I am crazy about sport so I coach a youth football team here in Barcelona. I was born in Barcelona so I have a lot of local knowledge and experience and I can help you with any questions you may have. I love good food, art and architecture. Also I love to spend time talking with people and learning about new cultures. I have a lot of different apartments available to rent so I am sure that there will be something that suits your needs and if you have any doubts or queries you can message me!
I also work as check in assistant for Habitat Apartment, a family company which is why I have so many apartments that we can help with.