1 camera da letto
Su questo annuncio
CLEAN QUIET RESPECTFUL ONLY!!!
1 big room with private bath in a 4 bed townhouse in a quiet, family area. Please complete profile (picture ID/verification), agree to my rules, & tell me a little about your trip before requesting. (=
View the other room listing for guidebook
***NOTE*** 3 rooms are available,therefore calendar is not always correct! Please ask for availability before booking.
_NEXT AVAILABLE Sept 1+, 2017_
This is a 3 story townhouse. Bedrooms are upstairs, living/kitchen/dining is on main floor. My garage is at the bottom.
This is actually my master bedroom which you would use when I am not here. It is located on the 3rd floor and is furnished with a king bed and two side tables.
You have your own private bath with toilet, sink, and shower!
Wireless internet (WIFI) is available. The house is bright and sunny, clean and quiet. It is suitable for clean, quiet people.
*Long term rentals are welcome and preferred.*
You have your own private room and your own private bathroom. The kitchen has newer fridge and flat top stove for simple cooking and is also a shared area. Newer front load washer and dryer for you to use. Other people's bedrooms are off limits.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Please note I do not live in this house any more. You are free to do your own thing, or you are free to ask me if you'd like some tips. I've lived in Vancouver for over 20 years. If I'm not working, I am happy to show you around if it works with my schedule. (=
Altre cose da evidenziare
NOTE: As this is my bedroom, not a dedicated rental, I will still have some personal items in the room. Please respect my stuff. (=
This means I may come around to grab stuff from the closet at times - but of course will give you a heads up!
1) $200 CASH security deposit required upon arrival which will be returned when room checks out in same condition.
2) I don't charge a cleaning fee; however, if the room is not cleaned upon move out to the same standard, you will be charged through your deposit. You can also opt for a $50 cleaning charge in lieu of cleaning the room yourself.
3) Please clean up after yourself right away, especially the common area kitchen and bathroom. Please recycle as per city bylaws. Check if you are not sure.
4) Please wash your bed sheets and give your room a clean at least once a month.
5) Definitely no smoking, drugs, illegal substances or activities, heavy drinking, wild parties, or anything of a similar sort.
6) Sorry, no guests please.
7) Be mindful of the environment, the house, the other tenants, the dog, and yourself.
8) Ask me during your stay if you have any questions or concerns (not after!). (=
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
Questo host ha 50 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
My recent travels in the last few years include Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, South America (Peru, Chile, Bolivia), Toronto, Prince George, LA, Vegas, and Hawaii; airbnb was a great resource for some of my accommodations! (=
I have had roommates from BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Quebec, Ontario, California, Washington, Mexico, Brazil, France, England, Scotland, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Moldova, Iran, Uzbekistan, India, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and the Philippines. That's what makes this site fun! (=
Having lived in the city for over 20 years, I am happy to show you around when I have time, or let you do your own thing if you prefer. As a certified educator, I can also practice English with you if you are here to improve on that.
I've been a member of airbnb for over 7 years, but I have few reviews because many guests end up staying with me for long periods of time (4+ years is the current longest!)
Health, peace, cleanliness is a good motto to live by. (=