2 camere da letto
Su questo annuncio
Beautiful views of Lowell's Cove and access to the ocean nearby are reasons why you should stay here. Large 2 bed and 2 bathroom apartment, Maine art, and a kitchen are a few more. Kayak, hike, and visit the shops, and the seafood restaurants. Also, you can drive here. No ferry necessary. You are going to love Orr's Island!
This an entire 1500 sq ft, 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom apartment with a large living room, dining room, and kitchen. It is located on the first floor without the need to climb stairs to enter through the front door. Maine artwork adorns the walls and the space is tastefully decorated. The bathroom right next door to the room has a full bath tub with shower. The sun room is full of light. Canadian geese, ducks, blue jays, cardinals, and chickadees abound. A beautiful place to enjoy nature!
You will have 24 hour access to come and go as you please. Cook a meal in the kitchen, enjoy your private apartment, and lounge in the living room on the couch and love seat. The ocean is accessible within a walk that is less than 10 minutes at Haughton-Graves Park. There are many places to access the ocean that can be found in the Harpswell Outdoor Recreation Guide, which can be downloaded from the Town of Harpswell website.
Interazione con gli ospiti
We are available throughout your stay. We are home most of the time and when we are not, please send a message and we will respond as soon as possible. Our goal is to make your stay as accommodating as possible.
Altre cose da evidenziare
We use 100% organic cotton sheets. Bring your kayaks along for water adventures (at your own risk). Take a swim at the beaches. Be mindful of strong currents and swim with others. There are no lifeguards. Orr's Island is part of the Town of Harpswell, which offers and excellent trail guide for the hiking enthusiasts. The two dogs that live with us are miniature dachshunds and weigh about 10 pounds. We do not charge cleaning fees in exchange for your assistance with keeping your space clean. Please see House Rule #1 for detailed instructions. We appreciate your help.
1. We do not charge a cleaning fee in order to help you save on your trip. Please clean up the space before you leave. In exchange for not charging a cleaning fee, we ask for your assistance with the following:
*Please remove the sheets from the bed and put them in a pile on the bed with the towels that you used. We will collect towels and the sheets and wash them.
*Please put all of your trash in a trash bag and leave it next to the trash can.
*Please put all of your recycling in a trash bag and leave it next to the recycling can.
*Please wash the dirty dishes.
*Please wipe down the shower with a towel that you used.
*Please sweep the floors. There is a broom in the closet by the small bathroom.
In exchange for not charging a cleaning fee, we ask for your assistance. We greatly appreciate your help.
2. Be respectful to the hosts, guests, and neighbors at all times and keep the noise down between 9 pm and 9 am so others may rest.
3. Access the ocean from locations that are allowed and do not trespass on the property of neighbors. Please see the water access areas that are listed in the Harpswell Guide to Outdoor Recreation, which is available on the Town of Harpswell website.
4. If you are unsatisfied with your stay for any reason, then contact the host immediately so the issues may be addressed. Please notify the host if you see any safety, mechanical, or other issue related to the property.
5. Additional guests are only permitted if they are disclosed, paid for, and approved by the host. If guests expect the number of booked guests to change, then contact the host immediately. The total number of guests must be paid for through Airbnb prior to check-in. Additional charges apply if the total number of guest exceeds two. No persons are allowed on the property except for the guests and additional guests who have been paid for and approved by the host. Events and parties are a violation of the house rules, the host lives on the property, and the host speaks with the neighbors regularly. The host defines an event as the admittance, by the guests, of anyone onto the property who is not a paying guest or additional guest.
6. Please check-in after 2 pm and check-out before 11 am. We have guests regularly and we often have only a short time to do additional cleaning and reset the space for the next guests.
7. Dogs that are non allergenic may be approved with the written consent of the host. Allergies are an issue for the host and about 10% of guests. If you believe your dog is non allergenic, then please send a message to the host to seek written approval. If approved, then you will be responsible for immediately picking-up and appropriately disposing of dogs waste. You will also be responsible for having the dog with you and attending to all needs at all times. You will be responsible for ensuring the dog does not disturb other guests, the neighbors, or the hosts at all times.
7. Park in the lot beside the house on the corner with Leeman Road. Do not park in the driveways between the house and the ocean.
8. Do not smoke tobacco inside. Please be 25 feet away from the house when you smoke, extinguish cigarettes, and dispose of cigarette buts in the trash.
9. Lock the doors when you leave the house. Harpswell has a very low crime rate. We feel safer when the doors are locked when you are not there.
11. Clean up any spills.
12. Please be in the kitchen when cooking and do not leave the hot stove unattended.
13. Access is not authorized to other apartments, the basement, and the garage.
13. You are excepting full responsibility and holding the host and property owners harmless when you decide to kayak, swim, boat, or access the ocean in any other way.
14. You and your traveling companions are not tenants of this property and do not have the protection rights of a tenants in the State of Maine.
15. Do not remove the batteries from, or otherwise tamper with, the smoke detectors.
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso totale. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 5 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma la prima notte non verrà rimborsata e riceverai un rimborso del 50% del costo per le notti rimanenti.
Questo host ha 179 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Interests we have include art, houses, yoga, kayaking, and dance.
As a host, we are helpful and informative. Please ask us about things to do in the area.
The focus of our lives is art and houses.
Informazioni sulla casa
Quando soggiorni in un alloggio scelto su Airbnb, ti trovi a casa di qualcuno.