I have a fabulous furnished 3 bedroom apt. Gated, wifi, parking, tv, security on site. 1.5 miles off the strip, I have walked it to Mandalay Bay from the apt.
You’ll love my place because of the comfy bed, the cosiness, and the kitchen. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and groups. It has x4 queen beds, x1 sofa bed, x1 futon and x1 air mattress. So can sleep up to 10 people between the 3 bed rooms and the living room.
All the furniture in this apartment is of good standard. Beds, bedding, sofa bed, futon, airbed, smart TV (Netflix subscribed), dining table, full kitchen supplies if you wish to cook, blender, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, pots, pans, etc. I can also provide a crib upon request.
I've driven to the strip in literally 3 minutes to Mandalay Bay with no traffic and have driven to Cosmopolitan (Central Strip) in 6 minutes. It's very close to the strip.
The apartment is in a very clean and tidy condition. Bedroom 1 and 2 has walk-in closet and bedroom 3 has walk-in cupboard.
High speed WiFi and smart TV. Kitchen has all the facilities to cook. There is an international store 5 minutes walk. The complex has security and gated. Car park space available. I am available at all times to help. Please respect it as it's your own place. I live near by and quite a few of my friends live in the same complex, so we are here to help if you need anything.
There is a gas station walking distance and a Walgreens. Also across the road there is good restaurants, Pizza Hut, dry cleaners, liquor store, barbers. Uber, Lyft and taxi service available. You can walk to the strip if you like walking, I always walk, Mandalay Bay is 1.5 miles away, 1 straight road.
Within the gated community you will find green grass, shrubs, mature trees and towering palm trees.
- Community AMENITIES
- Gated community with overnight patrol
- Highly accessible location just minutes to the strip, I-at, 215, airport, and major business centers
- Unique exterior color schemes
Each unit comes with an assigned covered parking space, there is also plenty of open parking available.
Please respect the apartment as it's your own. I live in the complex and have very good relations with the neighbors and friends who live here. We understand this is Vegas but please keep all to a minimum and be respectful. I'm very flexible about rules, but I believe in communication. Some rules however obligatory:
- NO smoking inside the apartment. However, you are free to sustain and contribute to the survival of endangered tobacco farming on our ambient balcony. Please keep the balcony tidy and do not throw cigarette butts out the balcony.
- No extra guests allowed in the apartment, if you have a good valid reason then please message me for permission.
- NO loud music or late night partying. The building has many units and neighbors of all ages. Everyone is respectful. Please, you be so too and don't disturb our wonderful neighbors.
- No bottles or glass materials in the pool or jacuzzi.
- No pets.
- Please, help keep the place clean and tidy. WASH AND CLEAN dishes and kitchen after u cook and please keep bathroom tidy.
- NO SHOES PLEASE! Leave them right after u enter the house (shoe rack provided) so we all could feel ourselves like home, not like hotel ;)
- Check in and out times are very flexible. Please, let me know in time if you have any special requests.
- Please make sure you do not move any of the furniture's around in the apartment.
- Please do not disturb any neighbors in the complex, message me anything you need.
- If you break any of the house rules, you may be evicted without any refund.