One-bedroom service apartment located in Xuan Dieu street, closed to West lake.
It is modern, large, clean and bright with all necessary amenities.
Feeling cozy and comfortable when staying here.
It is located at fresh and quiet area of Hanoi, closed to West Lake. You will enjoy the most fresh & peaceful environment of Hanoi
It's located at the quarter for foreigners with many supportive services.
80m2 one-bedroom apartment, fully furnished with its own kitchen & bathroom.
It is safety with private gate man.
Restaurants, convenient stores, ATM, drug stores, local food are all walk-able from here.
To downtown - old quarter: 3 km
To Long Bien Bridge: 2.5 km
To West Lake: 100m
Taxi, taxi-bike and bus are available in short walk.
It is 80m2 one-bedroom-apartment with newly completion.
The place is a clean, airy and comfortable, fully furnished with its own kitchen and 2 bathrooms.
During your stay, you will have:
- Strong wifi, with high speed internet connection makes it easy to contact home or upload all your holiday photos and videos.
- The place is equipped with air-conditioner.
- Double sized bed with new linens can accommodate 2.
- Comfort sofa can suit for 3rd person.
- Full-size wardrobe provides sufficient storage.
- Cable TV with 57 local and international channels.
- Shampoo, conditioner, hand-soap, shower gel.
- Clean towels.
- Hair dryer and iron.
- The kitchen furnished with fridge, microwave, electric cooker, tableware, electric water boiler... is ready for you to create your home cooked meals with ingredients from convenient stores nearby in some walking steps.
- Coffee, tea, mineral water... provided in room.
- Shared washing machine with detergent and dryers in the building at basement.
Lift is not available. You use stair case to this apartment on the 3rd floor.
Check in, I will meet you and give the key.
Check out, please give the key to gate man who always available at entrance.
Self check-in & check-out is available with 24 hours doorman service.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I am always available for assistance during your stay via phone, Airbnb message and iMessage.
I would love to share the knowledge and my own recommendations to discover Hanoi.
I speak English and Vietnamese. I have friends who can help translate from Japanese, Dutch, Spainish or French.
Altre cose da evidenziare
--> Visa arrangement: Contact me if you need help to arrange VISA-ON-ARRIVAL.
--> Airport pick-up or see-off service: VND 400,000 for 5-seat-car.
--> Scooter for rent: I also have a scooter which is available for rent. The price (without fuel) is USD8 per day.
-->Taxi: Taxi fare is VND12,500 per km and VND14,500 per km for 5 seats car and 7 seats car respectively.
--> Public bus: fare of VND7,000 per trip
--> Tour arrangement: I can help you to arrange Hanoi city tours or other tours in tourism places in Vietnam, like: Sa Pa, Ha Long Bay, Cat Ba Islands, Mai Chau, Tam Coc - Ninh Binh, Da Nang, Hoi An, Nha Trang, Phan Thiet, Phu Quoc, Ho Chi Minh, etc. The best price can be offered.
- Check-in time: 2pm, check-out is before 12:00 noon (early check-in based on the studio's availability)
- Show passport & visa when check-in.
- No shoes indoor.
- Smoking is not allowed indoor.
- Turn-off all electricity equipment when not using for energy saving.
- Please make sure the door and window are closed before going out.
Questo host ha 32 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
I stay in Hanoi since I was born.
I love my city. It is fresh & exiting in Spring, hot & colorful in Summer, romantic & like blue in Autumn, unpredictable & mysterious in Winter.
It's really attractive city in Vietnam.
Being a logistics officer for non-government organization, I do hope to be a friendly guide for you when you stay at my Airbnb.
I'm happy to see you enjoy Hanoi & one of my 3- listing above.
With loves to all,