Built by a Belgian ex-pat, this architectural gem blends Hill Country warmth and old world charm: 100-year old beams, reclaimed hardwood floors, upscale furnishings, European antiques/fixtures, stone/plaster walls, vaulted loft and eco-friendly modern conveniences. A private 10-acre hilltop retreat with hammock, tree swing, foot paths, and wild flowers - all waiting to be discovered. The west-facing large back porch is perfect for sipping wine at sunset.
Please take care of this very special place so others might enjoy it too:
* No fires in the fireplace or outdoor fire pit (wild fire hazard)
* Guests will be charged $10/GB for any on-demand movie streaming (DISH network rate); guests receive up to 3GB of data at no cost
* Feel free to help yourself to all things in the kitchen or products around the house, BUT please replace them with similar quality, eco-friendly items.
* Turn the AC/heater off when you leave the house.
* This property is NOT recommended for families with small children.
* The National Geographic collection is an inheritance from the grandfather of the prior owner. You're welcome to take a look at them, but please be gentle as they're fragile. Please return each issue back to the exact (sequenced) spot that you found it.
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
Long-time Dallas resident who traded the North Tollway traffic to become a Texas Hill Country resident in 2007. I am well-educated, very neat/conscientious, and appreciate fine living. I am a foodie, cyclist, musician, and entrepreneur with a flair for the unique. I have been fortunate to have traveled across North America and Europe meeting interesting people, experiencing different cultures, and building lifelong friendships. I value exceptional service and memorable experiences and I strive to deliver this for my hosted guests. Life is too short for "cookie cutter" living.