Cozy bungalow apartment filled with artwork created by the host, located in West Hollywood, with an outdoor fire pit right outside in the garden. A 5 minute walk to all major streets like Santa Monica Blvd., Sunset Blvd., Melrose Avenue; and if you are so inclined... Hollywood Blvd.
Cozy 1 bedroom bungalow with queen size bed and large flat screens tv's with Blu-ray & Netflix in both the bedroom and the living room.
Street parking with provided permit. The permit should be placed in the rear view mirror. (Please note these are expensive [$50] and should be returned upon departure!)
Interazione con gli ospiti
I will try to meet and greet guests on occasion. If not I will have a friend or neighbor help out if a need arises, and provide you with their number - for TEXTING only.
Altre cose da evidenziare
*** If you could, in the morning, rotate the blind slits open to allow sunlight to feed my family of plants. And if you are staying longer than a week, please water the plants every Sunday. If you can't or simply don't want to; I will have a friend stop by and water them. ***
1. Be kind & compassionate with the space and personal items.
2. Please remove shoes before entering the bathroom.
3. No outside/overnight guests that are not included in the itinerary.
4. Please do not use desktop computer or tamper with wires.
5. Please do not hire an outside cleaning company. If you need additional cleaning services contact me and we will arrange something for a nominal fee.
Questo host ha 67 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni